'Revolution, food riots in America by 2012'

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PropGuy

The man who predicted the 1987 stock market crash and the fall of the Soviet Union is now forecasting revolution in America, food riots and tax rebellions - all within four years, while cautioning that putting food on the table will be a more pressing concern than buying Christmas gifts by 2012.

Gerald Celente, the CEO of Trends Research Institute, is renowned for his accuracy in predicting future world and economic events, which will send a chill down your spine considering what he told Fox News this week.

Celente says that by 2012 America will become an undeveloped nation, that there will be a revolution marked by food riots, squatter rebellions, tax revolts and job marches, and that holidays will be more about obtaining food, not gifts.

"We're going to see the end of the retail Christmas....we're going to see a fundamental shift take place....putting food on the table is going to be more important that putting gifts under the Christmas tree," said Celente, adding that the situation would be "worse than the great depression".

"America's going to go through a transition the likes of which no one is prepared for," said Celente, noting that people's refusal to acknowledge that America was even in a recession highlights how big a problem denial is in being ready for the true scale of the crisis.

Celente, who successfully predicted the 1997 Asian Currency Crisis, the subprime mortgage collapse and the massive devaluation of the U.S. dollar, told UPI in November last year that the following year would be known as "The Panic of 2008," adding that "giants (would) tumble to their deaths," which is exactly what we have witnessed with the collapse of Lehman
Brothers, Bear Stearns and others. He also said that the dollar would eventually be devalued by as much as 90 percent.

Source: 'Revolution, food riots in America by 2012'

Gerald Celente interviews: YouTube - Gerald Celente Predicts '08 Panic

S

Sean@Phuket

And I thought Obama was the Saviour!

Anyway, what's with the doom & gloom?

M

memo123

Funny but my 14 year old son

came to me and said more or less the same things , he said it 2012 would seem like this is the end of the world and he didn't mean it geographically , and it happens every 1000 year and in 2012 we will finish the 4th, 1000 year
I just laughed at him and told him to go and study . I even told him It feel it like the end of the world already .
weired ha

The man who predicted the 1987 stock market crash and the fall of the Soviet Union is now forecasting revolution in America, food riots and tax rebellions - all within four years, while cautioning that putting food on the table will be a more pressing concern than buying Christmas gifts by 2012.

Gerald Celente, the CEO of Trends Research Institute, is renowned for his accuracy in predicting future world and economic events, which will send a chill down your spine considering what he told Fox News this week.

Celente says that by 2012 America will become an undeveloped nation, that there will be a revolution marked by food riots, squatter rebellions, tax revolts and job marches, and that holidays will be more about obtaining food, not gifts.

"We're going to see the end of the retail Christmas....we're going to see a fundamental shift take place....putting food on the table is going to be more important that putting gifts under the Christmas tree," said Celente, adding that the situation would be "worse than the great depression".

"America's going to go through a transition the likes of which no one is prepared for," said Celente, noting that people's refusal to acknowledge that America was even in a recession highlights how big a problem denial is in being ready for the true scale of the crisis.

Celente, who successfully predicted the 1997 Asian Currency Crisis, the subprime mortgage collapse and the massive devaluation of the U.S. dollar, told UPI in November last year that the following year would be known as "The Panic of 2008," adding that "giants (would) tumble to their deaths," which is exactly what we have witnessed with the collapse of Lehman
Brothers, Bear Stearns and others. He also said that the dollar would eventually be devalued by as much as 90 percent.

Source: 'Revolution, food riots in America by 2012'

Gerald Celente interviews: YouTube - Gerald Celente Predicts '08 Panic

P

psychiatrist

I have heard the opposite about 2012, I hear from the grapevine, it is 'the year of enlightenment' and the planetary alignments are for great things to happen to mankind

P

PropGuy

came to me and said more or less the same things , he said it 2012 would seem like this is the end of the world and he didn't mean it geographically , and it happens every 1000 year and in 2012 we will finish the 4th, 1000 year
I just laughed at him and told him to go and study . I even told him It feel it like the end of the world already .
weired ha
I have heard the opposite about 2012, I hear from the grapevine, it is 'the year of enlightenment' and the planetary alignments are for great things to happen to mankind
I think that is coming from Mayan calender theories.

Gerald Celente is not speaking from Mayan calender. He is a United States trend forecaster and author, and CEO of The Trends Research Institute founded in 1980. Wiki entry about him Gerald Celente - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In the video he explain his reasons for that prediction but I'll summarize his reasons here:
(1) Feds have been bailing out their friends with cheap US$ and sooner or later that will affect average American severely and whole US economy (in his opinion, that might be by 2012).

(2) Current financial lending models (credit cards loans, home equity loans, leveraged lending) will make next great depression much worse.

(3) American consumers are in 14 trillion debt and US govt in 10 trillion debt.

Watch the video. Basically he is saying US economy is heading into another great depression and it may be worse than last one because of weaknesses in current financial system.

T

TommyC

One thing is for sure, interesting times to come whatever the future holds.

Check this: YouTube - Amero (The North American Currency Union)

Talks have been around for some time actually, maybe now is the trigger to get it going: http://oldfraser.lexi.net/publications/critical_issues/1999/amero/

Also read somewhere (another rumour, yes - RUMOUR, nothing else),that russia is supposedly expecting the US to be chaos by 2009 or 2010.

But actually saw in a movie that it won't happen until 2020 ;) Anyway, maybe the property market in Dubai won't on anyones mind in another 6 months, or maybe it will!? Who knows, interesting times ahead!

Before anyone flips out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TI_6S7RVpxo&watch_response
http://www.dc-coin.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=8

Maybe more correct: http://www.farmann.no/crash-proof-peter-schiff/
(Serious) Inflation to come?: http://alansmoneyblog.com/2008/10/09/inflation-and-the-dollars-crash/

Last edited:
M

memo123

yes my son said the mayan's said that

but he also added about their calender and it is most accurate and it is every 10,000 years not 1000 , and the end of the 4th 10,000 will be 2012, and
but Will all the chaos happening I believe we are seeing it now
Dow down 700 points !
I think that is coming from Mayan calender theories.

Gerald Celente is not speaking from Mayan calender. He is a United States trend forecaster and author, and CEO of The Trends Research Institute founded in 1980. Wiki entry about him Gerald Celente - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In the video he explain his reasons for that prediction but I'll summarize his reasons here:
(1) Feds have been bailing out their friends with cheap US$ and sooner or later that will affect average American severely and whole US economy (in his opinion, that might be by 2012).

(2) Current financial lending models (credit cards loans, home equity loans, leveraged lending) will make next great depression much worse.

(3) American consumers are in 14 trillion debt and US govt in 10 trillion debt.

Watch the video. Basically he is saying US economy is heading into another great depression and it may be worse than last one because of weaknesses in current financial system.

Status
Not open for further replies.