We need to change BADRAH payment plan

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tinvish

Dear all,

As we all know that the next payment for BADRAH is due in December 2008.
Seeing the market, a lot of you have asked your agents to sell your properties at 0% premium! ( A phase 1 property studio priced at 600,000 AED ++ goin at the same price is ridiculous)

Emaar has been making major changes in their payment plans in order to restore investor confidence, so why cant NAKHEEL do the same?
If I would knock the doors of NAKHEEL as a single investor, am not going to be heard.

SO please, all my co agents, investors, please do not set a panic state of selling units at 0% premium for Waterfront property.

Lets all make a forum, try to sort of things, lets try to meet some NAKHEEL guys.

I know people who have postponed Deeyar payment plans by 1 year, so I dont thing we cant do the same for Waterfront.
Let me know your views but we have to start somewhere.
if any of you have inputs about BADRAH (changes in pymt sch, trsf fees) please let me know.

--
Tina Kamdar
+97150 6941762
tina.kamdargmail

T

tkk

I am with you

Dear Tina,

I am with you in this, and so are some other investors. I dont know about Emaar making changes, but surely we must approach Nakheel on this ridiculous payment plan, instead of panic selling.

I have sent them a letter requesting that due to the current financial scene could they defer payments by a year , but have not received any response so far.

Will definitely tell you if I get any response from them. We must also ask them for all construction updates

you can email me on [email protected]

regds
Kumar

Dear all,

As we all know that the next payment for BADRAH is due in December 2008.
Seeing the market, a lot of you have asked your agents to sell your properties at 0% premium! ( A phase 1 property studio priced at 600,000 AED ++ goin at the same price is ridiculous)

Emaar has been making major changes in their payment plans in order to restore investor confidence, so why cant NAKHEEL do the same?
If I would knock the doors of NAKHEEL as a single investor, am not going to be heard.

SO please, all my co agents, investors, please do not set a panic state of selling units at 0% premium for Waterfront property.

Lets all make a forum, try to sort of things, lets try to meet some NAKHEEL guys.

I know people who have postponed Deeyar payment plans by 1 year, so I dont thing we cant do the same for Waterfront.
Let me know your views but we have to start somewhere.
if any of you have inputs about BADRAH (changes in pymt sch, trsf fees) please let me know.

--
Tina Kamdar
+97150 6941762
tina.kamdargmail

T

tkk

Tina

check out this thread too
Investorslaw13 @ hotmail . com -> THE BALL STARTED TO ROLL ! GULF NEWS CONTACTED US

Status
Not open for further replies.