Be Ready

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

georgihh

I have the feeling that a lot of people are holding enormous amount of cash and they are ready to splash it in the Dubai property market. I don’t talk about the people looking for loans or payment postpone I talk about the real money – A lots of money from Pakistan, India, Iran, Russia and partly from UK and Europe are waiting for the green light to splash the cash.
We will witness the summer of 2007-2008 one more time.

G

georgihh

winter of 2007-2008

I have the feeling that a lot of people are holding enormous amount of cash and they are ready to splash it in the Dubai property market. I don’t talk about the people looking for loans or payment postpone I talk about the real money – A lots of money from Pakistan, India, Iran, Russia and partly from UK and Europe are waiting for the green light to splash the cash.
Sorry - winter of 2007-2008

S

shaheryar

We already have a fair bit of that happening, especially clients with a larger cash amounts.
I wish you and all the rest of us the best of luck. Winter is always a good time and I definitely look forward to it. :)

Regards,
Shaheryar

T

talk

Anybody with money now is not going to trust banks for a couple of years or so.They will invest in business, retail and commerical,anything but stocks shares etc.With interest rates getting lower all over the world they will grap the banks low rates and push into many many deals.This is surely the best time for any investors to pick up on others lack of confidence and move into the most creative market in the world.

How could UAE ever go bust.Do you think the rulers can ever go bust.
They still have (taxes,vat etc )all in front of them,which will come sometime,being needed to maintain ambition and the future of UAE.

W

Wannaberich

Are there two georgihhs on this forum?The one whos posts I normally read is always telling us how Dubai is about to collapse.

G

georgihh

Are there two georgihhs on this forum?The one whos posts I normally read is always telling us how Dubai is about to collapse.
Only one georgihh

This is just a feeling
I don’t say its going to happen but the amount of cash waiting to enter UAE is enormous
If you are logical person Dubai should collapse anytime but if you know that 2 billion people are waiting to invest in Dubai you should start thinking

No tax, no money checking
On the other hand no real business
Can go either way
What do you think?

D

DAYFox

I just hope you are right, but i have the same feeling so it's likely to happen in the way you predict! :)

Only one georgihh

This is just a feeling
I don’t say its going to happen but the amount of cash waiting to enter UAE is enormous
If you are logical person Dubai should collapse anytime but if you know that 2 billion people are waiting to invest in Dubai you should start thinking

Can go either way
What do you think?

J

jomonanu1

I do not know why people wanted to do Distress Sales. Dubai, it will take time to mature, the correction, I mean the real correction will take only after many years. The government is giving protection to the Dubai Investors. The projects are announcing in Dubai is still at the beginning. The government has a plan behind this, they will protect the investments.

Look at the new Investments, Meraas for the example. It will cover and spread over Satwa and Jumeirah 1&2. With in a couple of years, the tenants have to move out of this area and look out for new areas to live. They can move to JLT, Marina or to the Dubailand only, so there is not going to be any more vacant flats or villas.

The same way, there are projects, the government is going to launch , revamping the entire Ras Al Khor and Rashidiya by next year, again the tenants have to move out to new destinations. Followed by Al Qouze, Deira and Al Ghusais and at the end, it is Bur Dubai and Jumeirah, Umm Suquiem area. All these projects will be finishing by 2025.
Think, once Deira and Bur Dubai is going for a shift, where all this public will move in to.By the time, all Dubailand will be congested and the rental Income will be more.

Other than this, please look in to the projects announced already. The new Al Maktoum International Airport at Jabal Ali needs 135000 employees, once it is operational. This airport will open in the 4th quarter of 2009. Look at the number of hotels are coming up, according to Movenpick, they alone need around 12000 new staffs by the end of 2009. The Metro line will be operational from 2009 and the construction will start for the Blue Line and Purple line from 2010. Once Business Bay is complete more global giants are moving to Dubai.

Right now, Dubai is the only safe heaven for the Investors. People they lost jobs in US, UK and Europe, they have move towards Middle East. 90% of those people are eyeing Dubai. With in months they will move to Dubai and they started buying properties, the prices will again go up.

After all, as RERA and govt departments say, Dubai is not a market for speculators. This should be ended. Right now, the Investors are looking for resale from day one of the properties, In future; they can only resell it only after one year or after the completion of the project.

Dear investors, please note, Dubai is not ruled by Democracy but Monarchy. In democracy, there are ruling party and opposition and they can adopt any type of policies. That can lead destruct ions in the market. Dubai is ruled by Visionary, Business Oriented Leaders. They also have Business Interests. So they never let you down.

Look at the Rent, it is just increasing only, I never saw it is decreasing. Again it will go up all these coming years. The present City cannot afford the flow of people right now. And Dubai is growing and it will grow only.

W

Wannaberich

There is definitley two georgihhs here.One minute your talking about Dubai collapsing,next your talking about 2 billion people ready to invest there !
Someone get this guy a doctor.

J

jags

Only one georgihh

This is just a feeling

Can go either way
What do you think?
2 billion people? where do you get this figure from.do you know population of India is 1.2 billion and that of China is 1.4 billion.

W

Wannaberich

2 billion people? where do you get this figure from.do you know population of India is 1.2 billion and that of China is 1.4 billion.
Jesus I just checked your right.I thought China was 1billion and India around 800million.To think that China had a rule for years only 1 child per family allowed.

Soon there will be an indian and chinese takeaway on every street corner in the world!

N

ngn97141

hehe looks like george just bought a distress sale :D did u george... ? Did u actually buy a studio... cmon tell me already :D btw that damac studio in jlt is still available.. Regards Navin

M

Manuch76

I really hope that it's true, since I have an investor who is trying to sell multiple apartments that he has bought. But so far, I didn't manage to find any suitable clients, and everyone I talk to is really pessimistic about sales. I have offered the properties at a far lower market value, but still no luck. if anyone has few people interested out of the 2 billion, I will really appreciate it. Cheers,

G

georgihh

Good guess

hehe looks like george just bought a distress sale :D did u george... ? Did u actually buy a studio... cmon tell me already :D btw that damac studio in jlt is still available.. Regards Navin

Pretty much I run out of cash and waiting for more finance
If you have two bedrooms in SO ready one for a million we can talk
I am preparing nicely for the winter maybe 2009-2010

H

hakam

real estate sector sicken but will never dies

Only one georgihh

This is just a feeling

Can go either way
What do you think?
I'll tell you something my freind that the dubai real estate is badly effected by the financial crisies but it will never die and remember all those mega projects that will be operated by the end of the next year and how dubai will be in the next few years , it will be one of the most attractive cities in the whole world so anyone will invest here now will be the winner.....

S

Superlat

mybe someone can explain to me why hot, dusty Dubai is so appealing. Not many in the West want to be there. I guess the Indians and the Chinese can go there, but why wouldnt they buy the deals in front of them in Hong Kong? Plus the UAE is going to suffer under the collapse of oil at least for a while. The point is noone knows anything until this situation stabilizes in the US and Europe in particular, and let me tell you, it has not stabilized there yet.

W

Wannaberich

mybe someone can explain to me why hot, dusty Dubai is so appealing. Not many in the West want to be there.
Many in the west are already there,explain that one ?!
The reason they choose to live in 'hot,dusty' Dubai is because alot of them prefer it to cold,rainy Europe.
Alot of them also know that Dubai is turning into a truly amazing city and are not as shortsighted as you obviously are.

S

Superlat

OK, it's good in the winter. I get that part of it. Unlike Miami, you guys sit on crime. Here in the US, we have Mexico for the winter, but there's a lot of crime there, too. Dubai does sound appealing, minus the no bikinis part.

A

adil100

One thing is for sure, with the kind of developments that are taking place and the amount of projects that have been displayed and are going to stand up in a few years time and the amount of money arabs are willing to invest into the real estate which is the main bussiness in Dubai, this place is not collapsing in the next couple of years. Even though there are some weary investors sitting looking at everything with a suspicious eye, they will have no choice but to invest back in dubai once the world crisis situation gets better and the investor confidence is back.

S

showbiz

Hi guys, would you say its hard to sell off plan properties at the minute in dubai.

Status
Not open for further replies.