So far so good

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

georgihh

Property prices are high and none of them dropped to the levels from 2007.
At the moment we see a correction of the madness happened earlier this year and late last year.
A prices grow of 20-25% per year is typical for Dubai and anything above or below will be corrected.
This doesn’t apply for the properties lunched mid this year as the prices were completely out of proportion.
After this correction early next year we will see a steady growth again.

I

Investoman_uae

I agree with you.

Property prices are fallin from stupid levels to realistic levels. The market is educating investors to be less greedy, infact its forcing them to be less greedy and expect realistic returns.

The next few months should bring good news I hope. I really wish banks start lending a bit more to get the ball rolling because they are responsible for bringing the market to a halt.

Inv.

G

Gashead

Property prices are high and none of them dropped to the levels from 2007.
At the moment we see a correction of the madness happened earlier this year and late last year.
A prices grow of 20-25% per year is typical for Dubai and anything above or below will be corrected.
This doesn’t apply for the properties lunched mid this year as the prices were completely out of proportion.
After this correction early next year we will see a steady growth again.
You think 20-25% growth per year is sustainable??? I totally disagree. 20-25% growth for any extended period of time in the future will be a complete disaster.

G

georgihh

You think 20-25% growth per year is sustainable??? I totally disagree. 20-25% growth for any extended period of time in the future will be a complete disaster.
Maybe 20-25% is too much for the next year but will be ok for 2010.
Remember Dubai is the investment place for the people from Middle East and South Asia.
Russia and Europe also contribute with a reasonable amount of cash

Status
Not open for further replies.