Nothing unexpected

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

georgihh

Guys the UAE property markets collapse were highly expected and the financial crisis just makes it happen a bit earlier.
I don’t understand why you worry about $, pound, and euro credit crisis and whatever
The things are going back to where they should be a bit earlier but not extraordinary

P

PropGuy

UAE is not in trouble, UAE and China are only few places where global recession has not hit. But exchange rate is important for people in UK and other countries that have been affected by rise in US$ who have installments to pay.

M

monsi

Although I don't believe people should have unrealistic expectations or indulge in denial.

In reading some posts, there seems to be a repeated theme from a few posters wanting to paint a very very gloomy picture and possibly create a bit of a panic.

I am beginning to wonder if there is an agenda behind this?

I

Investoman_uae

I say we shouldnt worry as much as some people who have exagerated and over-reacted. Everyone was expecting a correction.... and as someone said above, the financial crisis aruond the world helped this happen.

Now the market will stabalize and arrive to its realistic place/mode..... end users begin to replace flippers and this will obviously slow the market down to its realistic pace.

The question I keep asking is how many end-users are there? Is the demand as much as reports/government/etc tell us it is. The next couple of months atleast, will test the market.

Some here say they are still selling but selling to end users who buy in quality developments. We will see if this behaviour will grow.

Time will tell. Be patient and please enough negativity.

Inv.

G

georgihh

Although I don't believe people should have unrealistic expectations or indulge in denial.

In reading some posts, there seems to be a repeated theme from a few posters wanting to paint a very very gloomy picture and possibly create a bit of a panic.

I am beginning to wonder if there is an agenda behind this?
The difference is that some people don’t know Dubai and don’t live in Dubai.
I don’t mind some people keep on buying and investing in Dubai, but unfortunately they don’t.
It’s very strange why those people stop investing in Dubai when the economy is booming and the future is very bright.
I have bought in 2005 when the rate exchange was the same, but the prices were much cheaper.
I earn a very good rent at the moment and can’t complain.
If the $ gets stronger I sell and make huge profit, if the $ goes down I will keep on renting and receive huge rent.
If the property market goes down my rental income goes up if the property market improves I make huge profit by selling the properties.
It’s a win win situation – I have no problem – simple as that.
All I want is this scenario to last as long as possible.

G

georgihh

I say we shouldnt worry as much as some people who have exagerated and over-reacted. Everyone was expecting a correction.... and as someone said above, the financial crisis aruond the world helped this happen.

Now the market will stabalize and arrive to its realistic place/mode..... end users begin to replace flippers and this will obviously slow the market down to its realistic pace.

The question I keep asking is how many end-users are there? Is the demand as much as reports/government/etc tell us it is. The next couple of months atleast, will test the market.

Some here say they are still selling but selling to end users who buy in quality developments. We will see if this behaviour will grow.

Time will tell. Be patient and please enough negativity.

Inv.
The current situation points out that if you buy ready properties you can’t lose as the rents are enormous and you don’t depend on the market price of your property.
This is for investor one who wants to make money
The investor two who just wants to invest (“for the future”) – he can buy anywhere at any price.
Unfortunately Investors type two are not unlimited and comes the point when investor one dominates the market. Then the reality comes into place.

Status
Not open for further replies.