Amazing how things turned upside down!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rammah

Looking at the latest threads of the forum, it's amazing how the overall vibe is negative and we're starting to see more people speaking about distressed sales, property crash, etc.....

Well, let me set few facts straight:

1- Distressed sellers are simply the speculators who were the "property traders", and not the "property investors"! If you're one of those sellers, then you only have yourself to blame for putting yourself in such a situation. Greed is what took you to that situation.

2- For people talking about crash in Dubai, it's simply the same story every time! Expecting the worse, and only proven wrong time after time.

3- If you Million Dollar not knowing what to do with, I doubt you'll find any better option than investing it in Dubai real estate today. If you disagree, give me your alternatives!

4- If you agree with pt 3, pm me saying "send the good news" and I promise you a happy surprise!

Best regards,

Rammah

R

Roshan

Looking at the latest threads of the forum, it's amazing how the overall vibe is negative and we're starting to see more people speaking about distressed sales, property crash, etc.....

1- Distressed sellers are simply the speculators who were the "property traders", and not the "property investors"! If you're one of those sellers, then you only have yourself to blame for putting yourself in such a situation. Greed is what took you to that situation.

2- For people talking about crash in Dubai, it's simply the same story every time! Expecting the worse, and only proven wrong time after time.

3- If you Million Dollar not knowing what to do with, I doubt you'll find any better option than investing it in Dubai real estate today. If you disagree, give me your alternatives!

4- If you agree with pt 3, pm me saying "send the good news" and I promise you a happy surprise!

Best regards,

Rammah

Points well taken. But if the launch prices are all in the range of Dhs 4000 to 6000 psf, it does not make sense whether you are a speculator or an investor.

The prices in Dubai have heated up and there has to be a correction. It's not only the property traders greed but the developers greed which has brought the prices where they are today. Everybody is in the game to make money, I don't blame them.

But if you are saying that buying at Dhs 4000 to 6000 psf, people still are going to make money, then I don't agree with you. Dubai or no Dubai, these prices will not work.

Regards
Roshan

S

sajburud

so whats the good news

so rammah ive me the good news what u got

Best regards,

Rammah

M

mpat

Best regards,

Rammah

Hi

Your points are good; but

This crash or slow down or correction seems to be more severe than any other previous one.

With 1 million dollar, You will find good alternatives whereever you go ,provided you are alert about the oppertunity. we ( WE ) feel that dubai is best option becos we eye (live and think ) on dubai only.

Regards

J

jags

there are bargains all over the world if you have money.we are in Dubai for various reasons of our own.but most of all we are comfortable with it.if anybody has cash the game is wait and watch for sometime.the world is entering in to 1931 style recession.liquidity is drying up everywhere.Dubai is not untouched.it may be more isulated yet very much vunerable.

tbe bottam line is cash is king.don part with it.

S

Sean@Phuket

One must suggest Phuket as an alternative of course!

R

Rammah

Points well taken. But if the launch prices are all in the range of Dhs 4000 to 6000 psf, it does not make sense whether you are a speculator or an investor.

The prices in Dubai have heated up and there has to be a correction. It's not only the property traders greed but the developers greed which has brought the prices where they are today. Everybody is in the game to make money, I don't blame them.

But if you are saying that buying at Dhs 4000 to 6000 psf, people still are going to make money, then I don't agree with you. Dubai or no Dubai, these prices will not work.

Regards
Roshan
As long as there is demand higher than supply, prices would go up and be justifiable.
As long as Dubai attracts people, the demand will keep growing.
As long as the supply isn't over the demand, noone should expect any figure to be unreachable!

Anyway, few years down the line, we'll look at this thread and see the price tags broken and realize we were under estimating the power of what is the fastest growing city in the history of humanity!

My advise to all: Don't say anything is impossible! Dubai proved it in many aspects of life, and price tag is no exception!

Regards,

Rammah

R

Rammah

there are bargains all over the world if you have money.we are in Dubai for various reasons of our own.but most of all we are comfortable with it.if anybody has cash the game is wait and watch for sometime.the world is entering in to 1931 style recession.liquidity is drying up everywhere.Dubai is not untouched.it may be more isulated yet very much vunerable.

tbe bottam line is cash is king.don part with it.
You need to part with your cash to let it make you more money!!!
The big Q is, where to put it?

Having ALL the deposits in UAE banks secured by the government, makes the answer very simple. As long as your money is in a UAE bank, you are safe! So, buying a property through a developer putting your money in a UAE bank through an ESCROW account and regulated by RERA, you're safe.

To be safer and wiser in securing capital growth and not only your "deposits", you need to choose a developer who has an excellent financial status and proven track record in their field. That's when you can rely on us!

Best regards,

Rammah

T

TommyC

Rammah, send me the good news :)

Could use some now, as hoping to sell off.

T

TommyC

Can't PM you, guess I just have to wait for the good news....no pun intended ;)

Edit: Now I can (5 posts),sent you a PM for a request for some good news! ;)

Last edited:
R

Rammah

Can't PM you, guess I just have to wait for the good news....no pun intended ;)

Edit: Now I can (5 posts),sent you a PM for a request for some good news! ;)
Done.... Check it and let me know.
In case it's not the perfect news due to your current situation, I just thought of another news which would certainly be refreshing for you, but you must be in the UK!!!!

Regards,

Rammah

I

Investoman_uae

Why cant good news be shared here? lool I dont understand the wisdom behind this...... "i have good news but if u want it you gora pm me"... :D

I tell you what the good news is...

The markets are pickin up slowly... petrol prices are rising slowly.... governments around the world are pumpin liquidity back in the system to restart the engines again. . . . and the real estate market is maturing.. .this was expected and i believe the players in the market have prepared for it.

Lets hope things improve at a faster pace in the next couple of months.

Inv.

R

Rammah

Why cant good news be shared here? lool I dont understand the wisdom behind this...... "i have good news but if u want it you gora pm me"... :D

I tell you what the good news is...

The markets are pickin up slowly... petrol prices are rising slowly.... governments around the world are pumpin liquidity back in the system to restart the engines again. . . . and the real estate market is maturing.. .this was expected and i believe the players in the market have prepared for it.

Lets hope things improve at a faster pace in the next couple of months.

Inv.
Hi Investoman_uae,

The good news is a good product that we're offering, and in order to respect and abide by the regulations of this forum, I can't give the details publicly.

Anyway, we all hope to see the worldwide crisis to ease off ASAP! It's just unbearable, especially for people in the UK [I'm one of them]!!!

Regards,

Rammah

R

Rammah

Hi Rammah,

I agree with you to an extent.
However, I dont think Dubai as a whole is any better than any other major city in the world.
The best projects to invest in in Dubai are the very high profile buildings in the very best locations. You get what you pay for.
Although I do think that certain developers are asking for too much for poor locations and uninteresting buildings.

My point is, if you bought something high profile in for example Chelsea in London or Central Park West in New York, then you will always be able to sell for a good premium or achieve high rental yields because these locations are in very high demand and people will pay premiums for them.
The same rule applies to Dubai.

The problem is that people believe that if they buy any old apartment in a poor part of town they will make a premium.
What is happening now is all of those people are realising that they have bought crap apartments and they cannot sell them or even rent them out.
As I said before, you get what you pay for.

Iain
Point very well presented and I accept it 100%. That's why I'm very proud for working with a developer who represents the "premium", "la creme de la creme" when it comes to property developments, high end luxury, choice of master development and plot location , etc...!

Regards,

Rammah

R

Rammah

Well spill the beans Rammah, Who do you work for???

Iain
oops.... I didn't realize I didn't mention it. I was in a rush typing that msg and sent without reading back. I work for DAMAC properties, in their UK operation.

I'll give you a call soon on your office number to see if we can do business together.

I'm out of the office all day tomorrow, but will call on Monday for sure -if you don't mind of course-.

Best regards,

Rammah

Status
Not open for further replies.