House prices in Dubai starting to fall?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fran

Fran

My personal approach: watch and wait!

It's no time to buy, neither to sale.....perhaps getting advantage on distressed sales, if you can afford..

S

Structure-Properties.com

I am interested in buying your distressed property

Properties in Dubai have inflated to a point where the end user is unable to afford paying for the actual property. As an investor I am looking for distressed properties at this current time. If you are a person in which will be unable to make your next payment to either your developer or the bank just simply want your money back, as long as the prices is good...I am willing to purchase your property from you. Please send me an email with property detail O.P, specifications and location of development to investorman80 at hotmail dot com

I

investorppty

Marina Waves

Properties in Dubai have inflated to a point where the end user is unable to afford paying for the actual property. As an investor I am looking for distressed properties at this current time. If you are a person in which will be unable to make your next payment to either your developer or the bank just simply want your money back, as long as the prices is good...I am willing to purchase your property from you. Please send me an email with property detail O.P, specifications and location of development to investorman80 at hotmail dot com
Am trying to send you email but the emails keeps returning undelivered...

K

Kieran Ryan

Villa - Sienna Lakes Jumeriah Golf Estates

I have a villa in Sienna Lakes Jumeriah Golf Estates that I want to sell. I purchased the villa in January 2008 for AED 12,893,957. The villa is 8417 sq ft which has golf views, high spec, swimming pool etc. Price per sq ft AED 1532 and they are currently been marketed for up to AED 2900. Will sell on for zero premium.

If you need any further info let me know.

Regards

Kieran Ryan

G

Gashead

I have a villa in Sienna Lakes Jumeriah Golf Estates that I want to sell. I purchased the villa in January 2008 for AED 12,893,957. The villa is 8417 sq ft which has golf views, high spec, swimming pool etc. Price per sq ft AED 1532 and they are currently been marketed for up to AED 2900. Will sell on for zero premium.

If you need any further info let me know.

Regards

Kieran Ryan
Can I suggest that posting villas for sale on a thread about falling house prices may not be the best idea? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.