Forbidden city website

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

passi0nate

Nakheel is Launching Forbidden City on the 26th .. What are the thoughts ??

H

Howsbuya

Forbidden City

Nakheel is Launching Forbidden City on the 26th .. What are the thoughts ??
On the 26th of what? It's going to take a long time to finish this huge project but I think it's great - just what IC needs - shops, coffee houses, restaurants, a hotel and a mall. It'll make the whole area more upmarket.
Hi Georgihh - I'm not sure what yr upset about - this land was always earmarked for Forbidden City and now they're building it. What has changed?
Best wishes
HB

G

georgihh

On the 26th of what? It's going to take a long time to finish this huge project but I think it's great - just what IC needs - shops, coffee houses, restaurants, a hotel and a mall. It'll make the whole area more upmarket.
Hi Georgihh - I'm not sure what yr upset about - this land was always earmarked for Forbidden City and now they're building it. What has changed?
Best wishes
HB

If you don’t know about the Forbidden City

Forbidden City - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And Nakheel claimed 4 years ago that they will match the Forbidden City as much as possible even I have bought a flat overlooking the forbidden city now is going to overlook someone’s underwear

K

kamasi

hi hello anybody could give a site or plot master plan of forbidden city? it is much appreciated thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.