Want to buy Property in Malaysia or Dubai

J

Jateen

I am an Indian resident interested to buy property in Malaysia or Dubai. Would like to invest roughly around 3 to 4 million INR.I would like to know abt the norms required to buy in the specified country as well as in India.

Will i get loan for same from indian bank or the specified country bank.

Kindly let me know same

Thanks

S

Serene

If you still require details regarding Malaysia I have some useful info. Let me know if you are still in need.

eyeC

eyeC

the no tax in Dubai is unbeatable consider high risk of wars in the region close to Iran +large

number of construction projects 1000 of buildings to be completed soon will you still find a

tenant for your property?only time will tell

Malaysia on the other hand great landscape,cheap,good retirement place less risk of political

tensions

J

junaidrafique

Dubai is better to invest than Malaysia since it has the world's speculators pushing the growth. Property in areas where the rent is affordable is the key, since there will be delivery of many projects over the coming 2 years.

Mot areas will not be habitable by the normal worker, thus if you have an investment in an affordable location, you'll do well with resale and rents.

Just, something to consider, Omniyat are launching something close to Arabian Ranches which will be affordable and cheaper than normal. You won't need a loan if you have 2-3 million dirhams to invest either.

A

aneeta

Malaysia roperty

If you still require details regarding Malaysia I have some useful info. Let me know if you are still in need.
hi,
i am interested in to buying a property in malaysia ready to move in proerty kindly confirm
my detail

aneeta bashani

A

ariecol

hi,
i am interested in to buying a property in malaysia ready to move in proerty kindly confirm
my detail

aneeta bashani
aneeta

malaysia is a good place to invest, but pls read up and learn more before plunging in.

to be honest anywhere,................ for investment, u need to know everything before putting a stake on it.

i have 2 prop for sale. rm710k for 2 bed in klcc area facing twin tower, or rm2.1million 3+1 bedroom 100metres from twin tower as a private seller

let me know

as well as understanding the investment, u need to have objectives

good luck

H

hazri

just let me help you make the better choice to live or either invest in Malaysia

I

itsmazlin

Malaysia is better and safer than Dubai. Malaysia truly asia !! :)

K

katreena

dubai prop

:hello:Have you made Dubai your new home? Are you thinking about moving to Dubai? If you want meet like minded Expats living in Dubai then you have come to the right place. contact
dmc_dubai at yahoo dot com