Looking for al waha villas

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

faheem2241

Hi all i am looking for Al waha Villas 2 bed , 3 bed , 4 bed Master Devloper Dubai properties please let me your availablites.

R

rouf

Al Waha Villa
Dubai Land
Type C
2 B/R
1782 sqft BUA
Garden View
O.P – 2.9M
S.P – 3.1M Net to owner
Contact Abdul rauf for further information : 0504370138

J

jameel fabian

hello' its long time

yes!!! its long time when i should visit here again co'z i have a lot of job'
now i want to intruduce my new business regarding real estate. i have properties
in Dubai Silicon Oasis in Dubai and Al Reem Island at Abu Dhabi, there's a hottest
property but you can easily afford, just send me a message if you are interested to know, then i give you the best and special offer to afford it....

it's me,, jameel

J

jameel fabian

Al Reem Island "The Gate Towers"

yes!!! its long time when i should visit here again co'z i have a lot of job'
now i want to intruduce my new business regarding real estate. i have properties
in Dubai Silicon Oasis in Dubai and Al Reem Island at Abu Dhabi, there's a hottest
property but you can easily afford, just send me a message if you are interested to know, then i give you the best and special offer to afford it....

it's me,, jameel
Hello every one!!! you know the hottest selling properties now?it is located at
Al reem Island in Abu Dhabi "The Gate Tower" for more details give me a call here's my # 050 7659596

C

cheemz

Hello every one!!! you know the hottest selling properties now?it is located at
Al reem Island in Abu Dhabi "The Gate Tower" for more details give me a call here's my # 050 7659596
hottest selling...?
I have people beggggging me to sell their Gate Tower properties at 0% premium...
Lets not try to cheat innocent people here..

M

MMSM

cheemz,

can i get your contact. need to move some properties. these are some of the best priced properties in the market and will surely fly.

J

jameel fabian

hottest selling...?
I have people beggggging me to sell their Gate Tower properties at 0% premium...
Lets not try to cheat innocent people here..
May be they are begging you to sell their properties because they need some money not for any reason,, if you have properties in al reem island at gate tower and you want to sell it give me the details i will look for good buyer..

J

jameel fabian

cheemz,

can i get your contact. need to move some properties. these are some of the best priced properties in the market and will surely fly.
where it located your properties?

Status
Not open for further replies.