Brazil looking for host status!

• Thread starter PropertyInvestingOverseas
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
PropertyInvestingOverseas

PropertyInvestingOverseas

Banned
In preparation for a World Cup bid Brazil have started work on improving their infrastructure. The new metro has begun! This will increase the likelyhood of them hosting a World Cup which in turn will turn your low-priced land-investment into gold dust!

Land in Brazil is a great investment at the moment and the Americans are spending an awful lot of money there. If land in Brazil is your thing then now is the time to be looking!

I found a blog specifically about Land Investing in Brazil and they have some good info. They have a project called Coconut Grove ( I don't think it's theirs, they just advertise it) and I'm now looking into buying a couple of plots as they are less than 15k€! I'm not allowed to post a link so just google 'land investing brazil'.

C

chilling

In preparation for a World Cup bid Brazil have started work on improving their infrastructure. The new metro has begun! This will increase the likelyhood of them hosting a World Cup which in turn will turn your low-priced land-investment into gold dust!

Land in Brazil is a great investment at the moment and the Americans are spending an awful lot of money there. If land in Brazil is your thing then now is the time to be looking!

I found a blog specifically about Land Investing in Brazil and they have some good info. They have a project called Coconut Grove ( I don't think it's theirs, they just advertise it) and I'm now looking into buying a couple of plots as they are less than 15k€! I'm not allowed to post a link so just google 'land investing brazil'.
Excuse me, what does it mean to buy a "plot"? is it like a share of a house/flat/project?

Thanks,
Fabian

L

Lysos

It means a "plot" of land. i.e. a piece of land on which, subject to planning permission you can build. If there's one thinjg Brazil isn't short of it's land. The fact that the price is less than 15K euros is totally irrelevant. A three week football tournament is going to have no long term effect on property prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.