Brit moving to Cairo

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

at219

Hi everyone!

I'm new to the site, and wondered if anyone could give me advice- i'm british and was considering moving to Cairo- prefereably NEAR Giza or Maadi, i'm finding it really difficult finding information about this- so any is welcome! Or any other brits out there that have done this that can help?!

Anna xx :eek:

A

anokayperson

Banned
Hi everyone!

I'm new to the site, and wondered if anyone could give me advice- i'm british and was considering moving to Cairo- prefereably NEAR Giza or Maadi, i'm finding it really difficult finding information about this- so any is welcome! Or any other brits out there that have done this that can help?!

hi - and welcome. I came across a site called - expatfocus.com - which could be of interest to you - loads of info on there. Good luck!

S

SuziQ2708

Hi everyone!

Hi Anna, Welcome to the forum. There is an introductory thread if you wish to post a bit more about yourself on there. I know somebody has mentioned re-locating/purchasing in Cairo before, so I'm sure you will receive responses soon. There are always people happy to help and advise :)

L

Lsab

Hello Anna,

Our sister forum http://www.expatforum.com/expats/ will I'm sure give you the answers you are looking for. We have a few members on Totallyproperty who have been living in Cairo but recently moved to other parts of Egypt. Margaret should be great for information on Cairo and hopefully she'll respond to you soon. Meanwhile, please check out the link that I gave you .

Best wishes
Linbda

M

M Butler

Hi everyone!

Hi Anna,
I lived in Maadi for over 2 years. If you Google CSA Maadi, you will find a website that is their monthly magazine online. It has a lot of info on what is happening in Maadi. It also has some adverts for estate agents. Have a look and get back to me anytime with any questions you may have.
If you look at the expat website you will find some posts from me with info also.

Margaret

Status
Not open for further replies.