Zomoruda Resort ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bianka

Anybody buying this one maybe? I am wondering if is a good one, not many info on the net yet :confused:

Alaa fayad

Alaa fayad

Banned
Zomoruda resort

Yes Bianka, I know some people buying in this resort,it,s nice place direct on Hurghada- El gouna road, in front of El khayam Compound. and it ave very reasonable prices,but i hear that thy intend increase prices .
Alaa Fayad

A

anokayperson

Banned
Yes Bianka, I know some people buying in this resort,it,s nice place direct on Hurghada- El gouna road, in front of El khayam Compound. and it ave very reasonable prices,but i hear that thy intend increase prices .
Alaa Fayad
hi - is this near the oasis resort? thanks in advance for any more information.

C

charliesurf

Zomoruda Resort

Hello all,

My first post. This seems to be a very good resource of information so I will be actively participating when and where I can ,

I have purchased a unit in Zomoruda Resort. I must admit it was done on a whim. I have never even been to Egypt but have always been facinated by its history. I know nothing of the area other than what I have read on the internet. I am a very keen kite surfer and this may or may not have helped sway the decision :)

It is all in the very early stages and I await with interest toi see how it pans out. If anyone requires any further deatil on the unit , payment plans etc please let me know.

I have purchased a 1st floor 2 bed appt - pool/garden facing. The resort appears to be between Hurghada and El Gouna and this was also appealing for me.

Speak soon

C

HORIZON

HORIZON

Alla,

What exactly is the location? in front of Al Khayam we have Pyramids 2 and a practically finished resort directly nearby, so where is Zomoruda in comparison to those?

S

SuziQ2708

Hello all,

My first post. This seems to be a very good resource of information so I will be actively participating when and where I can ,

I have purchased a unit in Zomoruda Resort. I must admit it was done on a whim. I have never even been to Egypt but have always been facinated by its history. I know nothing of the area other than what I have read on the internet. I am a very keen kite surfer and this may or may not have helped sway the decision :)

It is all in the very early stages and I await with interest toi see how it pans out. If anyone requires any further deatil on the unit , payment plans etc please let me know.

I have purchased a 1st floor 2 bed appt - pool/garden facing. The resort appears to be between Hurghada and El Gouna and this was also appealing for me.

Speak soon

C

Hi Charlie and welcome to the forum. Maybe you would like to formally introduce yourself on the 'Introductions' thread? It's not compulsory to do so, but can be nice to know a little about our fellow neighbours. Congratulations with your purchase, please do keep us posted with updates as the development progresses and feel free to ask any questions you may have, somebody is sure to answer :)

Alaa fayad

Alaa fayad

Banned
Zomoruda Resort

hello Charlie,welcome in totally property from, let me answer your question about zomoruda resort,yes it,s located between Hurghada-El Gouna Road,it,s 7 Km from the down town,it,s also in the new development area,which has a lot of resorts, such as palma resort,water house Oasis resort,in order too the 2 school, the international school and the french school.
Alaa Fayad
[email protected]

Alaa fayad

Alaa fayad

Banned
HI Violeta, the location is exactly front of El Khayam compound after pyramids 2 and after the building you speak about ,and i will show the location by Google earth.
Alaa Fayad
[email protected]

Attachments

C

charliesurf

Thanks for the warm welcome.

My contract states that I will be liable to pay the cost and expenses for fixing electricity and water meters. Is this the norm ? and do you have any idea how much roughly this will cost?

Thanks

Alaa fayad

Alaa fayad

Banned
HI Charlie, about the electricity and the water bill, it's not so expensive and it depends also about your consumption. Don't worry it will be the quarter of your bill in Europe.
Alaa Fayad
[email protected]

HORIZON

HORIZON

HI Charlie, about the electricity and the water bill, it's not so expensive and it depends also about your consumption. Don't worry it will be the quarter of your bill in Europe.
Alaa Fayad
[email protected]
Alla, he is not talking about the monthly bills, but about installation of meters which is one time fee. It is actually normal for the investor buying in Egypt to cover these costs, however, not in all the contracts it is mentioned, you will have to do that, so it is essential to clarify this issue with the developer once buying.

I am not sure about exact cost in developments, but normally to install an electricity counter in a key ready apartment would cost max USD 350, so I would suggest USD 700 would be max price for both.. Maybe somebody has more exact figures?

C

charliesurf

Hi Alaa,

thanks for your reply,

I understand your thoughts regarding the ongoing running costs, however, is there an initial cost to have the meters installed ? and then you have the running costs as per your consumption ?

Thanks

C

charliesurf

thanks Horizon,

I think I now understand.

Regards

Charlie

HORIZON

HORIZON

thanks Horizon,

I think I now understand.

Regards

Charlie
Regarding monthly rates, it would be average EGP 0.5 per KW of electricity, EGP 15 per m3 of water, of course it depends on development; and in key ready stand alone properties you can even not have meters and pay to the doorman the monthly charges which can vary a lot.

C

charliesurf

Zomoruda Resort - Compass Properties

Hi all,

I was wondersing if anyone out there has purchased a unit within Zomoruda resort via Compass properties.

I think it would be good to have some open communication with other buyers to allow us to update with progress on the resort, and to help offer advice and support or even to simply chat about how excited you are at the prospect of owning. Please feel free to let me know who you are .........:D

Regards

Charlie

C

charliesurf

Its certainly cheaper than the UK - Our electricity charges have gone off the scale ....... its madness

Alaa fayad

Alaa fayad

Banned
Yes Charlie, don't,t compare between Egypt,and the U K ,of course we have the cheapest expenses in service, food, and transportation, so we have a boom now in property for the foreigners.
Alaa Fayad
[email protected]

Alaa fayad

Alaa fayad

Banned
hi all, I hear that they will give all Al Ahyaa area, and also El Nour area one floor more , any body have more information.also i get new photo for zomoruda.
[email protected]

Attachments

S

SuziQ2708

hi all, I hear that they will give all Al Ahyaa area, and also El Nour area one floor more , any body have more information.also i get new photo for zomoruda.
[email protected]
Hi Alaa, What is it you have heard? I've bought on Oasis Marina and understood that Iraida were given permission for just 2 floors, although the original plans were for 3. Are you saying you've heard that the developers can now build another floor?

Alaa fayad

Alaa fayad

Banned
HI Suzi, i speak about El ahyaa and El nour area, not El Fayrouz , oasis marina located in El Fayrouz area.
Alaa

Status
Not open for further replies.