IMPORTANT QUESTION ON BUYING A APARTMENT(Please Advise)

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Markus

I have found a 1 Bed apartment in I.C to buy for 760k all in, but have a major concern with depositing this amount of money into a Agent/Real Estate Brokers Bank Account while the deal is being done incase they go out of business from the time the money is deposited into there bank account until I receive the title deeds which is quite possible in today global credit crunch. What is the safest way to do the deal,is it possible for me to deposit the money straight into the sellers bank account and then pay the Agent/Real Estate Broker his commission directly.
Any information greatly appreciated.

cansaw

cansaw

Ask the broker if he is registered with RERA (See their website) and ask for the RERA nr. Request the RERA number of the Agency you are dealing with. Also check if the development is registered there. The Government is implimenting a system to control who is selling in Dubai, and prevent "freelancers" from selling - and to give you the assurance that your monies are safe. This compulsory as from November 1. All the info is available on the RERA site. (The Real Estate Regulatory Agency - Lands Dept, Government of Dubai.)

R

Roshan

I have found a 1 Bed apartment in I.C to buy for 760k all in, but have a major concern with depositing this amount of money into a Agent/Real Estate Brokers Bank Account while the deal is being done incase they go out of business from the time the money is deposited into there bank account until I receive the title deeds which is quite possible in today global credit crunch. What is the safest way to do the deal,is it possible for me to deposit the money straight into the sellers bank account and then pay the Agent/Real Estate Broker his commission directly.
The price is good. Can anyone tell if the price has decreased ??. Never play into any agents hands..RERA or no RERA certified. RERA will not be able to do a damn thing if the agent runs away with your money.

If it's a cash deal, get a bank certified cheque for the amount and hand it over when the deal is to be done. Never play into anybodys hands.

Good luck.

Roshan

M

maria_ad

Hi Markus,

Its better to deal/deposit with the real estate company provided that you should sit in that agents office and ask for a copy of their company/ land dept. license and a receipt should be given to you THAN giving your money directly to the owner because if the owner will run away then, at least you can easily find and sue the company if in case they will do hunky-punky.

Think about it

Regards

M

Mahawish

Great Prices!

The price is good. Can anyone tell if the price has decreased ??. Never play into any agents hands..RERA or no RERA certified. RERA will not be able to do a damn thing if the agent runs away with your money.

If it's a cash deal, get a bank certified cheque for the amount and hand it over when the deal is to be done. Never play into anybodys hands.

Good luck.

Roshan
Roshan,

THe price has definitely decreased, I have cost price appartments in
IC - AED 560,000 only....

Definitely a bargain for any investor...

Its amazing the buys that you are getting now...

Regards,

Mahawish
[email protected]

M

mpat

Roshan,

THe price has definitely decreased, I have cost price appartments in
IC - AED 560,000 only....

Definitely a bargain for any investor...

Its amazing the buys that you are getting now...

Regards,

Mahawish
[email protected]

Pls send more details about your cost price appt via PM if you are interested to sell.

Thanks

G

GDS

Hello Mahawish,

If you have something to sell in IC, do let me know.

Rgds,
GDS

Status
Not open for further replies.