Apartment in IC Spain - One bedroom

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ayameeno

Hi all,

Very interesting board with good amount of information.

I own a one bedroom apartment in Spain (on the second floor of a 2 floor building). It has 2 balconies. I already have the title deed and the apartment is vacant.

How much you think it is worth if I want to sell it (if it's worth selling it right now)..

Thanks a lot

A

andyintheworld

Why not just get it valued?
Should cost 300 - 500 Euros for a full valuation.

Hi all,

I own a one bedroom apartment in Spain (on the second floor of a 2 floor building). It has 2 balconies. I already have the title deed and the apartment is vacant.

How much you think it is worth if I want to sell it (if it's worth selling it right now)..

Thanks a lot

M

Markus

Why not just get it valued?
Should cost 300 - 500 Euros for a full valuation.

Hi Andyintheworld, do you have any links for companies that value property as I am looking for a 1 bed in IC and dont want to pay more than current market value.

A

anwar khan

Hi all,

Thanks a lot
I dont think it should be less than AED 780k

A

azuhbi

Title Deed Already??

I also have an apartment in Spain cluster w/2 Balconies..but I dont have the title deed yet!

May I ask which building is your apartment and who the building owner is?

Just because I have been waiting so long (like many others) and I wanted to know if you recently received your title deed..maybe theres some good news for other unit owners in the building...

Good luck with the sale - if you get 780k, you should be extatic!

Thanks.

A

ayameeno

My apartment is in building S18...

I got a buyer for 770 K (net after deducting the transfer and agent fees)..Thinking of going for it...

A

anwar khan

My apartment is in building S18...

I got a buyer for 770 K (net after deducting the transfer and agent fees)..Thinking of going for it...
Good ...You see I told u it should worth around 780k but u have got an offer for 770k which isnt bad at all ....but i would suggest if you arent in need of money then hold your flat atleast till the middle of next year prices are gonna shoot up!!..
Goodluck anyway....

I

iahmed

Hi Guys,

I do have clients for studios and one beds. Anyone of you interested, please send me details of your apartments and I will get you a client.

Regards to all.

Imtiaz Ahmed
0097150-4526729

O

OmidS

I have a studio and a 1-bedroom for sale! both in Spain 1st floor, same building.

mail me if you got a client at this mail address:

temuchin5 (at) gmail (dot) com

J

jwayne592

Title Deeds

Hi I notice from your post that you have a studio in Greece Cluster with the title deeds. I have a studio in the Greece cluster building K7 but have not heard anything from my building owner about getting the title deeds. Would it be possible to tell me how you went about getting them? Also anybody have any idea how we pay next years service charge?

G

GDS

Hello Omids,

Do you still have them. If yes, can a viewing be arranged.
I'm going there this week and I can take a look.

Thx
GDS

Status
Not open for further replies.