Sports City - Links View

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

theammer

I have just been offered a distressed sale at 1650 dirhams per sq foot (psf),in the MKO development Links View in Sports City. The studio apartment overlooks the pool and golf course

This looks quite good to me but does anyone have any comments whether positive or negative as to the purchase price psf of 1,650 dirhams and the likely value psf in say 2 to 3 years? Is the development sold out?

Earliest replies would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Bruce

Z

ziyadbd

too expensive

hi bruce
thats too expensive

Last edited by a moderator:
T

theammer

Thx for quick reply but I would be grateful if you could state why it is too expensive please iyho.

Many thanks,

Bruce

G

georgihh

I have just been offered a distressed sale at 1650 dirhams per sq foot (psf),in the MKO development Links View in Sports City. The studio apartment overlooks the pool and golf course

This looks quite good to me but does anyone have any comments whether positive or negative as to the purchase price psf of 1,650 dirhams and the likely value psf in say 2 to 3 years? Is the development sold out?

Many thanks,

Bruce
How can you be sure the studio overlooks the pool and the golf course?
Most of the time this is not the reality
When is the handover?
At the moment you can get a studio in DSC for as low as 1100 ps qf
Is the payment plan good enough?

R

Roshan

Many thanks,

Bruce
There is no distress about that. That price is way too high. With speculators trying to get out, you could probably get deals in the secondaries for Dhs 1200.

Regards

Roshan

D

djaan

Many thanks,

Bruce
Mr.theammer price of 1650 per sqft is very expensive i have one bed apartement in sports city which i can sell you for 1150 per sqft i have paid 30% and rest can be paid 10% quaterly.it has area 870sqft on 2nd floor so you can see the price defferentiate between new launching and seconary market.i have bought it to let but now i have started a new business and thats why i want to sell it.
with regard
Djaan

S

Stephendxb

Many thanks,

Bruce
Hi Bruce,

This is not exactly what I would call a distress sale. You can definitely find a studio or 1 bed at less than 1,650 psf. Has the foundation work started on this project?
That said, Sports City is still a great investment opportunity and the psf will almost certainly rise as buildings near completion. The buying price being the key.
If I remember correctly the Links View building faces East and is not directly on the course (its behind a row of Galley Villas). Again I might be mistaken but I think only the 1 or it might even be the 2 bed apartments at the front that have a full view on the course. Albeit from a distance.

Regards
Stephen

Status
Not open for further replies.