Anybody know something about Diamond Residence in Hughada??

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bianka

sound interesting! anybody knows someting more about this property?
i found this;

Payment Terms: Based on 1 bed apartment at £10,855

• £4,342 Initial Deposit 40%
• £2,714 After 3 Months 25%
• £2,714 After 6 Months 25%
• £1,085 On Completion 10% (Summer 2009)

Studio from £9,189
1 Bed from £10,855
2 bed from £17,157

Note: In Egypt apartments are provided on a shell only basis. Finishing can be carried out by the developer at £100 per sqm. Alternatively finishings can be carried out by your own nominated contractor.

any comets on this one?

Last edited:
L

Lsab

Hi Bianka, where did you find the information that you have?

L

Lsab

Are you interested in buying one yourself? I think I've heard of them, I'm just looking through some of the threads now.

HORIZON

HORIZON

I know of this one Bianka.

The prices, however, have went up already. The developer is the same developing ex Pyramids 2. It is just the smaller project.

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Bianka

Are you interested in buying one yourself? I think I've heard of them, I'm just looking through some of the threads now.
I am buying in oasis marina in the moment but this Diamond sound good too hmmm, maybe i will go 4 it not sure yet! I am not sure yet who constructor is, if he got all papers 4 this property and if he is owner of the properts, etc,....

B

Bianka

I know of this one Bianka.

The prices, however, have went up already. The developer is the same developing ex Pyramids 2. It is just the smaller project.

You can email me for more info.
I got the ofer today and the prices are like this!

Studio from £9,189
1 Bed from £10,855
2 bed from £17,157

can some one explain me what means on a shell only basis? only walls?

and this;
Note: In Egypt apartments are provided on a shell only basis. Finishing can be carried out by the developer at £100 per sqm. Alternatively finishings can be carried out by your own nominated contractor.

I dont think this is a realy good idea, the constructor should be the only one who should be finidhing this property, or the building will never be finished completly, coz some ones can only buy this apartments and never cary on completly. hmmm

Last edited:
HORIZON

HORIZON

I got the ofer today and the prices are like this!

Studio from £9,189
1 Bed from £10,855
2 bed from £17,157

can some one explain me what means on a shell only basis? only walls?

and this;

I dont think this is a realy good idea, the constructor should be the only one who should be finidhing this property, or the building will never be finished completly, coz some ones can only buy this apartments and never cary on completly. hmmm
I was informed by the developer the prises rose 20th of September.

I think you are right about the finishing that it can prevent from completely finishing the resort..I will have a chat with developer about this.

Regarding "in Egypt apartments are provided on ashell only basis" - this is nonsense...

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi Violeta - if anyone asks for prices they can be posted on the forum.

Regards

Alison

HORIZON

HORIZON

Regarding finishing, Bianka, there will be noted in the contract that the purchaser has to finish his apartment till the completion of the resort.

As well as sometimes it is really cheaper to hire smb to do the finishing - GBP 100 seems pricy - Horizon makes for EUR 100 per sqm.. But it depends on materials of course.

So in case thay can control the finishing of all the apartment till completion - will be great:)

Status
Not open for further replies.