Expectations & Concerns of rental investors in Dubai:

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rammah

Dear Dubai RENTAL investors,

Please let me know what are your expectations and main fears when investing for mid to long term in Dubai, and more specifically, when investing in the commercial sector of Dubai [ie: TECOM].

1- What are the rental yields you expect to achieve? [what rates would you buy at, and what rental rate would you expect to get]

2- What capital appreciation would you hope/expect to get?

3- What is the main fear/concern that may drag you away from investing in Dubai's commercial sector?

Please let me know your thoughts/answers [even if you only have an answer to 1 of the above Qs, it'll help to know your views]

Best regards,

Rammah

K

kokni001

Please let me know what are your expectations and main fears when investing for mid to long term in Dubai, and more specifically, when investing in the commercial sector of Dubai [ie: TECOM].

1- What are the rental yields you expect to achieve? [what rates would you buy at, and what rental rate would you expect to get]

3- What is the main fear/concern that may drag you away from investing in Dubai's commercial sector?

Please let me know your thoughts/answers [even if you only have an answer to 1 of the above Qs, it'll help to know your views]

Best regards,

My no.1 concern is that your company (DAMAC) cannot deliver their projects on time. That is what is preventing many people from investing further in Dubai

R

Rammah

Best regards,

My no.1 concern is that your company (DAMAC) cannot deliver their projects on time. That is what is preventing many people from investing further in Dubai
ALL Dubai developers -including my company- have delays. That's a very valid concern. I understand it makes the planning of your investment a lot harder to assess and get right!

ie: If you are buying with the intention to rent out to a corporation planning to move to Dubai and start operating at a certain specific date, you'll be in trouble by not having your units delivered to you on time!

If that's the a correct analysis to your only concern, I may be coming up with a sublime solution!

Any other concern or expectation?

Regards,

Rammah

P

Polycarp Ambe-Niba

I am particularly concerned about Dubai's capacity to sustain the property market boom. Will the ever-growing supply not lead to a property glut in future, notwithstanding Dubai's potential to attract investers from all over the world and thereby boost employment opportunities, and by extrapolation stimulate population growth?

R

Rammah

I am particularly concerned about Dubai's capacity to sustain the property market boom. Will the ever-growing supply not lead to a property glut in future, notwithstanding Dubai's potential to attract investers from all over the world and thereby boost employment opportunities, and by extrapolation stimulate population growth?
Dear P A-N:

First, welcome to the forum and hopefully you'll enjoy it!
Your concerns are understandable, but there are several factors that are in Dubai's favor with regards to this phenomenon in Dubai!

Factor 1: The supply of land is 100% controlled by the government, and the government only release new master development when they carefully assess the demand situation. So, in other words, the supply is controlled by the demand.

Factor 2: In order to keep the demand growing, Dubai is always coming up with mind blowing projects which are designed to attract the tourists, sporting figures, etc....

Factor 3: Business in Dubai! That's an incredibly master minded sector. Freezones benefits are just magnets for large corporations! The demand for commercial office spaces in Dubai is unrivaled anywhere else in the world, and the supply can't seem to keep up with the demand! Look at the appreciations and rental yields in DIFC, TECOM, Business Bay, etc....

I hope the above helped. Any Q, please feel free to ask here or call me on 00447825107389.

Regards,

Rammah.

P

Polycarp Ambe-Niba

Dear Rammah,
Thanks for your very insightful and reassuring response to my concerns. Please send me your email contact or phone number, as I would like to discuss other issues of less general interest with you.
P.A.N.

R

Rammah

Dear Rammah,
Thanks for your very insightful and reassuring response to my concerns. Please send me your email contact or phone number, as I would like to discuss other issues of less general interest with you.
P.A.N.
Hi,

My mobile number is: 00447825107389.
Please feel free to call me or text me your email and I'll drop you a line with my email address if you prefer.

Best regards,

Rammah

Status
Not open for further replies.