agent business - info and advise

• Thread starter Brazilinvestments
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Brazilinvestments

Hallo everyone

I’m thinking about starting an agent business selling real estate in brazil to Scandinavian investors/buyers.

I was wondering if this is possible to operate from Scandinavia, and then spend some months 1 or 2 times a year in Brazil? Is there many real estate brokers and developers in brazil that would like to make contracts with gringos like me? Is there money in this kind of work?

Any info is appreciated.

/BI

R

robh

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Hallo everyone

I’m thinking about starting an agent business selling real estate in brazil to Scandinavian investors/buyers.

I was wondering if this is possible to operate from Scandinavia, and then spend some months 1 or 2 times a year in Brazil? Is there many real estate brokers and developers in brazil that would like to make contracts with gringos like me? Is there money in this kind of work?

Any info is appreciated.

/BI
Do you have real estate experience?

M

markland

Scandinavia investors

:) do you have PM?
Hallo everyone

Any info is appreciated.

/BI

B

Brazilinvestments

I got a few responces from real estate brokers, and Im open to more good offers for my agent business.

We prefare selling off-plan and landlots that are ready to build on, in the north east. So any real estate brokers that have offers like this are welcome to contact me.

/BI

D

Dotty

Banned
You'll end up with the same projects as everybody else!:)
I got a few responces from real estate brokers, and Im open to more good offers for my agent business.

We prefare selling off-plan and landlots that are ready to build on, in the north east. So any real estate brokers that have offers like this are welcome to contact me.

/BI

D

Dotty

Banned
Brazilinvests,

Thanks for ther P.M I would like to clarify one again that I am not an agent and have never been one.If I were I would be creating big business.My interest is in discussions on this forum regarding Brasil in general,property,road conditions,dodgy sites,reality of life etc,etc.Unfortunately ,there appear to be some people on this forum that really do not get the message and seem to think I am an agent,but they have no idea and are usually new to Brasil and have never lived here on a full time basis.e.gDave - Holiday man,come home owner.

D

davehoskings

Brazilinvests,

Thanks for ther P.M I would like to clarify one again that I am not an agent and have never been one.If I were I would be creating big business.My interest is in discussions on this forum regarding Brasil in general,property,road conditions,dodgy sites,reality of life etc,etc.Unfortunately ,there appear to be some people on this forum that really do not get the message and seem to think I am an agent,but they have no idea and are usually new to Brasil and have never lived here on a full time basis.e.gDave - Holiday man,come home owner.
To tell you the truth, I think you would have trouble closing a door let alone a sale....:)

D

davehoskings

It must be dotty you are talking to.

Thanks for the responses everyone, keep them coming :)
it is dotty i am talking to. You asked me what I do in a PM, I am a property investor and own quite a lot of property in brazil at the moment which I am doing very well out of. I buy and sell constantly as i live off the proceeds so need to realise profits pretty quickly.

B

Brazilinvestments

it is dotty i am talking to. You asked me what I do in a PM, I am a property investor and own quite a lot of property in brazil at the moment which I am doing very well out of. I buy and sell constantly as i live off the proceeds so need to realise profits pretty quickly.
Interesting Dave. Where do you have properties right now? Do you have links to the ones that is for sale?

M

Mineiro

Which is why you seem to extol Brazil as utopia on this site; you need more gringos to spend their hard earned money buying your properties.

Status
Not open for further replies.