Investment in England Cluster

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

orakzai

Hi anybody wants to sell 1 bed in england cluster. The flat should be ready to move condation.Thanks

K

kaku67

Dear all,

Jafza is a problem to get a license than comes nakhell, EHS, CEO to many problems
We have bought a shop last year October and still not pass CEO.
But the same procedure becomes standard for Dubai.
It is very difficult to run a business
Some people are already very upset and sell the shops for 600 per sqft.
Around 100 shops are occupied from the total of 3000
That’s mean if nothing changes all of us will loose
I remember at the beginning the price per sq ft for a shop was 600 and now is the same.
Unfortunately 3000 shops is a lot and will never happen.
This is to show that the property market is cracking from the ground floor.
If they build the metro to international city things might change but for now nothing is happening
if the owners write to jafza collectivly , and tell them about the plight maybe they increas there saff . in the long term maybe they have to think that ,they may be able to sell a million reidential properties but only give licence to a few to open the buisness . the bubble has to burst .

K

kaku67

if the owners write to jafza collectivly , and tell them about the plight maybe they increas there saff . in the long term maybe they have to think that ,they may be able to sell a million reidential properties but only give licence to a few to open the buisness . the bubble has to burst .
can the shops be converted into apartments ???. as apartments are selling for like 1000 per sq feet and shops are not even being sold for 500 per sq feet . if nakheel allows the shops to be converted into apartments han it would be a great favour o the owners as they would be able to recover there orignal cost

Y

Yogi1000

Cafeteraia - england cluster

Even I was planning to rent a small shop for cafeteria business. However, after reading the blogs, I am apprehensive. Please help me on the facts and advise if I should go ahead rent a shop for cafeteria purpose. From 3rd Aug sponsors are must. Licence fees are high. Since JAFZA everything shall be expensive. Please guide if you already have business or trying to do business.

K

kaku67

Even I was planning to rent a small shop for cafeteria business. However, after reading the blogs, I am apprehensive. Please help me on the facts and advise if I should go ahead rent a shop for cafeteria purpose. From 3rd Aug sponsors are must. Licence fees are high. Since JAFZA everything shall be expensive. Please guide if you already have business or trying to do business.
i had a good survey done in international city there is a great potential for a cafe or delevery or takaway store as there r 28000 thousand flats and 90 persent dont cook food at home . so u have 25000 thousand potenial customrs per day . good thing is there are not many food outlets right now in international city . and all dont have a decent place to sit . if somone opens a cafe with a seating of like 30 to 40 it should work as apartments are small and people wont be able to enertain there guests at home .

Y

Yogi1000

Cafeteria -= england cluster

Thanks Kaku,

However, seating capacity of 30 - 40 needs a big place. I understand for licence of a cafe the min. space is 700 sq.ft. All this is fine but the only thing that worries is that licence take about 90 days to process. Is this correct? can anyone help. If true, than we block the money without any returns.

i had a good survey done in international city there is a great potential for a cafe or delevery or takaway store as there r 28000 thousand flats and 90 persent dont cook food at home . so u have 25000 thousand potenial customrs per day . good thing is there are not many food outlets right now in international city . and all dont have a decent place to sit . if somone opens a cafe with a seating of like 30 to 40 it should work as apartments are small and people wont be able to enertain there guests at home .

Y

Yogi1000

Cafeteria business - england cluster

Hi Georginn,

Please advise me honestly. We were planning to open a cafeteria in England cluster. You say that since last october your business in stuck with CEO. First, JAFZA, Then Nakheel and then CEO all are a problem. Do you have a agent who is good at work getting license in Internationl City for a cafeteria. Any help would be appreciated.
R they no co-operative and will give trouble in setting up the shop. Waiting period is a loss. Please help since you have already tried there.

Regards,
050-3506542

Dear all,

Jafza is a problem to get a license than comes nakhell, EHS, CEO to many problems
We have bought a shop last year October and still not pass CEO.
But the same procedure becomes standard for Dubai.
It is very difficult to run a business
Some people are already very upset and sell the shops for 600 per sqft.
Around 100 shops are occupied from the total of 3000
That’s mean if nothing changes all of us will loose
I remember at the beginning the price per sq ft for a shop was 600 and now is the same.
Unfortunately 3000 shops is a lot and will never happen.
This is to show that the property market is cracking from the ground floor.
If they build the metro to international city things might change but for now nothing is happening

Y

Yogi1000

Me too want to rent shop

Hi SAH,

Even I wanted to open a small cafeteria. Since you have tried since three months, what do you advise. Should I start. Is it true that JAFZA, Nakheel and CEO create problems to take up the business in International City. Is getting a license so tough.

Regards,
050-3506542

Thank you for your feedback i m not a big invesitor just a small shop :eek: i want to start

S

SAH

Hi SAH,

Even I wanted to open a small cafeteria. Since you have tried since three months, what do you advise. Should I start. Is it true that JAFZA, Nakheel and CEO create problems to take up the business in International City. Is getting a license so tough.

Regards,
050-3506542
Hello Yogi,

JAFZA story is over now you have to do LLC company with 51% local sponser
and it will cost around 20,000 AED i don;t no exact amount
but i m trying to start the business n register the LLC still looking good
PRO company who can support n guide me in proper way

If you got some info about LLC company registration n license please
let me know.

Good luck man

K

kaku67

Hello Yogi,

JAFZA story is over now you have to do LLC company with 51% local sponser
and it will cost around 20,000 AED i don;t no exact amount
but i m trying to start the business n register the LLC still looking good
PRO company who can support n guide me in proper way

If you got some info about LLC company registration n license please
let me know.

Good luck man
are u sure about this , if this is true it is very good news for international city . now all shops will be occupied in no time . jafza was the main problem for shops not starting . as even in satwa or any place in dubai u cant get a shop on rent as cheap as in international city . people cant find a office in dubai for less than 200 per sq feet . now everyone will be happy to open there branch office in international city.

S

SAH

are u sure about this , if this is true it is very good news for international city . now all shops will be occupied in no time . jafza was the main problem for shops not starting . as even in satwa or any place in dubai u cant get a shop on rent as cheap as in international city . people cant find a office in dubai for less than 200 per sq feet . now everyone will be happy to open there branch office in international city.
Yes as far as my building is concern greece i received the letter from real estate people and saw letter from nakheel but you have to confirm from your building people n nakheel

K

kaku67

Yes as far as my building is concern greece i received the letter from real estate people and saw letter from nakheel but you have to confirm from your building people n nakheel
so u think it wont be for all the bildings? my building is y12 england cluster i hope it is in it also

S

SAH

so u think it wont be for all the bildings? my building is y12 england cluster i hope it is in it also
may be but please confirm first from Nakheel or JAFZA if they say yes then you have to register local company not freezone company

K

kaku67

may be but please confirm first from Nakheel or JAFZA if they say yes then you have to register local company not freezone company
i just called agents to international city , yes u are right now we need a local company not a freezone one . this is very good news . what he was saying that they have opened a new company which will deal with international city , and now we can get licence in a few days rather than one year or so in jafza case , i ithnk after ramzan prices of shops will go up so will be rents .

Status
Not open for further replies.