New Investment

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

iBuy

Hello,

First off, I'm Matt, from Winchester, UK. I have been in the forces for a good few years and have been around places like Cyprus, Gibraltar, USA, Hong Kong and Germany. So, well travelled.

So, out the army now and have £90,000 to play around with. I'm ideally looking at investing in International City, and, if I'm quick, I might just get in before the prices rise again.

However, my question is. Is there anywhere else in Dubai which could provide similar returns with the budget?

I know I have to be quick on this. I'm currently pricing up flights for end of september. I need the money to go somewhere and this seems like the best bet.

Anyway, if anyone can give me any pointers, I would be very greatful. And, if all goes to plan, Ill post my experiences on here.

Regards,

Matt

G

georgihh

Hello,

First off, I'm Matt, from Winchester, UK. I have been in the forces for a good few years and have been around places like Cyprus, Gibraltar, USA, Hong Kong and Germany. So, well travelled.

So, out the army now and have £90,000 to play around with. I'm ideally looking at investing in International City, and, if I'm quick, I might just get in before the prices rise again.

However, my question is. Is there anywhere else in Dubai which could provide similar returns with the budget?

I know I have to be quick on this. I'm currently pricing up flights for end of september. I need the money to go somewhere and this seems like the best bet.

Anyway, if anyone can give me any pointers, I would be very greatful. And, if all goes to plan, Ill post my experiences on here.

Regards,

Matt
IC is the best buy to let at the moment in the whole UAE.
Currently you should be able to clear 10% net from the rent per year.
With 90000k you are between studio and one bedroom and if you add on another 15-20k should be able to buy one bedroom flat. In case of price correction highly expected next year you still get your 10% and virtually can’t lose.
More likely you should be able to achieve 25 % per year (15% from capital appreciation and 10% from rent). In 3 years you double your money

S

Sohail Nayani

Investment

Dear Matt.

My name is Sohail working for a real estate company do letme know yhour answer of the following question ...
1. Do you require residential or commercial ?
2. Ready to move or under construction ?
3. your budget is exact 90K pounds or flexible.

My email address is [email protected] & do call me on +97156-6052207 for further assistance.

Take care
Sohail

I

iBuy

1. Do you require residential or commercial ?
2. Ready to move or under construction ?
3. your budget is exact 90K pounds or flexible.
1. This will be a residential apartment for rent.
2. It has to be ready, resale apartment.
3. The budget is £90,000 MAX.

Matt

S

Sean@Phuket

Dubai Apt.

Hi Matt

I'm Sean, a British agent for Dubai based in Phuket. I have just passed on the following requirements to my team in Dubai:

1. This will be a residential apartment for rent.
2. It has to be ready, resale apartment.
3. The budget is £90,000 MAX.

I'l be coming back to you with something nice.

Thanks & Regards

Sean

L

Lissa

Hi Matt!

I have some nice Int. City apartments available at the moment.

Send me an e-mail at Agent2 at RL-RE dotcom and I'll send you some info on all the properties I have in your price-range.

Mel

Raymond Kuceli

Raymond Kuceli

HI Matt

We have some stock that willbe launched in the next month and 1/2 in international city phase 3. It will fit your budget but will be off the plan stock.
Let me know if this is what you are thinking of.

Regards

Raymond

I

iBuy

^^ Unfortunatly, im looking for a completed building.

Status
Not open for further replies.