Defect Liability Period - Snagging

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

anil

Hi all,

The Defect Liability Period is coming to an end for some sectors (eg Spain, where I have a unit).

I am told by agents that some defect are not being corrected properly, expecially line cracks on the walls. It seems they are just painting over.

anyone had experience with this?

D

Demoniise

yes, and nakheel and profile or anyone u speak dont want to know

K

kauser

Hi all,

The Defect Liability Period is coming to an end for some sectors (eg Spain, where I have a unit).

I am told by agents that some defect are not being corrected properly, expecially line cracks on the walls. It seems they are just painting over.

anyone had experience with this?
Hello Anil,
I also have unit in Spain Cluster & have had an email this morning from Profile (my agent) re the DLP. I think profile are trying to ensure that no blame is put on them! I am not really sure what we should do! I Will probably try to get in touch with someone at Nakheel by email or telephone.
(don't know how easy that will be)

A

anil

What building are ur flats in Kuaser/anil
Hi,

I'm in SPA-T3.

Has anyone actually seen the problem?

I would expect there be some cracks as the building moves/settles. I guess it should be skimmed, filled or totall re-plastered.

K

kauser

Hi,

I'm in SPA-T3.

Has anyone actually seen the problem?

I would expect there be some cracks as the building moves/settles. I guess it should be skimmed, filled or totall re-plastered.
I am also in SPA-T3.
Unfortunately can't see it unless I go there! I live in UK.

D

Demoniise

I saw several Buildings in other clusters that were cracked when I went there last year and nobody had repaired them. No one answered the questions I raised about the cracks appearing after the defect period ends. Quality sucks in Dubai

Status
Not open for further replies.