Has the summer ended?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dubaizone

Interestingly enough - response to my sale ads have increased tremendously this week. I would hardly get a viewing until last week and suddenly this week its gone crazy. Is it just me or are others also feeling that the market is picking up again? If the market's getting back into gear then maybe its worth holding until Cityscape afterall. Any suggestions?

I

investorppty

I have been informed by several ppl to hold any sales till cityscape...as the market will improve much more by then. However am not sure how the market will be over Ramadhaan...

New_Investor

New_Investor

Banned
Interestingly enough - response to my sale ads have increased tremendously this week. I would hardly get a viewing until last week and suddenly this week its gone crazy. Is it just me or are others also feeling that the market is picking up again? If the market's getting back into gear then maybe its worth holding until Cityscape afterall. Any suggestions?
Same is happening to me - i've only 2 units at Badrah and i'm getting dozens of calls per day !!

R

Roshan

Probably people are hoarding before cityscape which they will off load during cutyscape. Even if they make 5% on what they have bought, they will be laughing to the bank.

Regards

Roshan

M

mcjidim

Folks, i am experiencing an altoghether a different enviroment.

I have been desperately trying to dispose off some of my property in Mushrif Heights, Dubailand and Downtown at a negligible premium and the response is very cold. I am hardly getting an enquiry. It just appears to me that its Curtains to Real Estate Market in Dubai.

I hope i am wrong ? Please advice.

D

DAYFox

When did u buy these properties u are trying to sell now?

I have been desperately trying to dispose off some of my property in Mushrif Heights, Dubailand and Downtown at a negligible premium and the response is very cold. I am hardly getting an enquiry. It just appears to me that its Curtains to Real Estate Market in Dubai.

J

jags

i couldn't sell my units in sport city after 30% payment.fortunately developer has taken it back. adujusted the money in other instalments and refunded the balance.

Fran

Fran

Definitely, there are movements in the market.
With the 3 new laws introduced just in the last 10 days in attempt to straighten the RE market and the DFM down the drain, it seams it's good time to buy properties right now.
I guess it will remain so in the first 2 weeks of Ramadan.

If any one is interested in Al Farjan villa or ready to move-in Springs 5, please PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.