Want to buy a 1BR in International City

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rafaeldiel

Hello All,

How you doing? :)

I would like to buy an apartment in International City, and if someone wants to sell a 1BR apartment around 650k-660k let me know in private, or send me a mail: rafadiel at gmail dot com

Kind Regards to all,
Rafael :cool:

M

muqarabin

Your offer is way too low. Check out the thread "IC is doing more than great", the price you are offering is more like a Studio. Unless you can find a distressed sale

All d best

A

anwar khan

Hello All,

How you doing? :)

I would like to buy an apartment in International City, and if someone wants to sell a 1BR apartment around 650k-660k let me know in private, or send me a mail: rafadiel at gmail dot com

Kind Regards to all,
Rafael :cool:
Even the distressed sell wont be that low.. At the moment 1 bed around 730k to 760k and by the end of the year , its gonna shoot upto 800k or above...thnxxx

M

Markus

Even the distressed sell wont be that low.. At the moment 1 bed around 730k to 760k and by the end of the year , its gonna shoot upto 800k or above...thnxxx
Anwar Khan were are the apartments advertised for 730-760k as I am looking to buy one

M

muqarabin

1BR in Cambridge Residence

Anwar Khan were are the apartments advertised for 730-760k as I am looking to buy one
Markus, what exactly are you looking for? Is it in IC or IC3?

I have a 1bed in Cambridge Residence within IC3 - Apartment B107 on the 1st floor, 613 sq/ft. It is being built by GDP Investments and proposed completion date as per Property Sales Agreement that was issued to me couple of months ago is December 2010 (initial completion at launch was Dec 2008).

If you are interested in buying this let me know by this medium or PM

A

anwar khan

Mr. Markus, What I have mentioned is the estimated value of a 1 bed appt. and an estimated value doesnt necessarily come from an advertisement..I dont know if there is anything up for sale in IC either studio or 1 bed but as long as I know there is nothing in the market at the moment as all the owners are waiting for the price climb...Thanks alot and Good luck with your search...
Regards,

K

kauser

one bed apartment price

if you check out gulf news.com or dubizzle.com & go to the properties section, it gives you a good idea of the current prices in International City

D

dalvir bains

if you check out gulf news.com or dubizzle.com & go to the properties section, it gives you a good idea of the current prices in International City
Hi all , i have checked dubizzle.com
studio apartments 300k average and the cheapest 1 bedroom apartment is 415k ;) The rentals prices have to be seen to be believed :eek:

Last edited:
M

mbilalr

We deal in International City

We specialize in Sales/ Rent In International City.
Studio's and 1 Beds are available for Rent/sale.

feel Free to Call

Bilal

050 390 6035

M

mbilalr

Another important point

If the studio is Vacant and transferable. It is a real hot cake.
and price is higher accordlingly.

Bilal
050 390 6035

M

mehran1982

hi 3 studio in england cluster for sale

3 studio in england cluster for sale msg at [email protected]

available 3 units
studio
england cluster
international city
rented
rented till feb 2008
transfer + 2% commission
rented 42000
these are nigotiable price
building no y 20
rent is refundable
available at 3rd floor thanks let me know

T

Trend XP

Banned
Here are the details.Spain one bed apt fully paid by the owner and rented until Dec 2008.Land Reg documents and fee has been submitted by the owner of building.
price 750,000 AED All In
pm or [email protected] 050 4666439

R

rami

persia ,1 bedroom for sale 750,000 transferable ++ rented till march 2008 and the rent amount refundable . send me in private rami dot dubairealestate at gmail dot com.

Status
Not open for further replies.