sozopol, saint thomas resort

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rabarbaro

I'm buying here, the agent is Dream resort, the managing company GBS.
They are doing really "strange" things....
is anyone buying here ? Can we exchange opinions ?
Thank you
Daniela

thetravelbug

thetravelbug

Banned
Having just returned from a short break at St Thomas resort with my parents I can say it is a fantastic place. Good quality build, tasteful decoration, hotel good 5 star rooms, good facilities, pools amazing.....views of sea stunning, beaches great.....restaurant and bar on site a little expensive but to be expected at 5 star place. Highly recommended. Stayed in hotel one night and an apartment the next and both absolutely lovely.

F

Flyerman

Having just returned from a short break at St Thomas resort with my parents I can say it is a fantastic place. Good quality build, tasteful decoration, hotel good 5 star rooms, good facilities, pools amazing.....views of sea stunning, beaches great.....restaurant and bar on site a little expensive but to be expected at 5 star place. Highly recommended. Stayed in hotel one night and an apartment the next and both absolutely lovely.
Good to see Sozopol getting more popular and more recommended places to stay there, as I too last week returned from Sozopol - staying in Santa Marina resort just outside Sozopol. The comments on trip advisor sum it up well as a holiday experience and the ability to provide, generally speaking, excellent service is clearly quite an achievement. The small buildings in revival style, big terraces and fast broadband completed a perfect stay.

thetravelbug

thetravelbug

Banned
Well St Thomas not actually Sozopol, about 5km down the road. Sozopol itself has been completely ruined. Took my parents there for a meal out and they were astounded at how it had been developed and spoilt. Although we had lovely meal in restaurant over looking the sea. There were sooooooo.... many people there and it was actually quite quiet compared to other times.

F

Flyerman

Agreed, that's always the problem when you know a place from older times, invariably they have become busier and often over developed.

Peak season walking round old town Sozopol is pleasant and find it hard to believe its changed much apart from the odd in character new build and renovations. The beaches near the town are very busy but I found the beach to the north across the road from santa marina quite busy but still pleasant. I live in a quiet spot so i enjoy a spot of people watching and a bit of a buzz going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.