What is Cityscape?

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

London32

Could someone tell me what is Cityscape please?

I have read in other threads that is will be in sept also on another thread it says after the Cityscape prices will increase.

Please can some one help me with this.

Thanks

V

Vak

its probably the biggest property exhibition in UAE, this year its from 6th to 9th Oct in Dubai world trade center, it gives vital push to the market after summer break, in simple words cityscape is your 3day assignment/home work for the next 5-7 months.

L

London32

its probably the biggest property exhibition in UAE, this year its from 6th to 9th Oct in Dubai world trade center, it gives vital push to the market after summer break, in simple words cityscape is your 3day assignment/home work for the next 5-7 months.
Thanks VAK for making this clear. Can I get off plan properties and learn more about the property market?

Last edited:
V

Vak

certainly, intact investors are holding funds for cityscape, loads of new projects etc above all its the best time to make contacts.

Fran

Fran

Be sure you have got a cheque book.

As for learning about the real estate market, few seminars are planned by the organizers for a fee. Details on the website...

L

London32

Be sure you have got a cheque book.

As for learning about the real estate market, few seminars are planned by the organizers for a fee. Details on the website...
Thanks, I have checked their website and registered. I got the free registeration, should i get the VIP?

I want to go there too see and if something is good to invest. This is the best place?

A

Arabian

Thanks, I have checked their website and registered. I got the free registeration, should i get the VIP?

I want to go there too see and if something is good to invest. This is the best place?
Yes, it's the best place.
It includes poperties in UAE and worldwide as well.

But don't get surprised when you see the prices ;)

M

MusTafA_aLi

Yes it is the best place, great for networking and great to get a feel of the market as everybody who's anybody in real estate in Dubai, and even internationally will be there.

You have to be careful and shrewd with the deals that are advertised, and the marketing/sales. There are more price hikes in cityscape than otherwise simply due to the influx of investors.

Considering that you are doing research and testing the waters, I couldn't suggest a better opportunity to get to know people and have people know you.

But like I said in terms of investing start contacting Developers now as well as agents to get a feel of what offers are out there, as the pre-cityscape offers are what you would look at investment-wise.

This forum is a good place to start as you find a mix of agents, investors, general public, lawyers and sleazy sales people ;) ...

Goodluck with your venture, if you need any further information I'd be happy to help. Keep your eyes open, and take everything with a pinch of salt.

Regards,

Mustafa Ali
050 3520818
mustafa 'at' mmreale 'dot' com

L

London32

Yes it is the best place, great for networking and great to get a feel of the market as everybody who's anybody in real estate in Dubai, and even internationally will be there.

You have to be careful and shrewd with the deals that are advertised, and the marketing/sales. There are more price hikes in cityscape than otherwise simply due to the influx of investors.

Considering that you are doing research and testing the waters, I couldn't suggest a better opportunity to get to know people and have people know you.

But like I said in terms of investing start contacting Developers now as well as agents to get a feel of what offers are out there, as the pre-cityscape offers are what you would look at investment-wise.

This forum is a good place to start as you find a mix of agents, investors, general public, lawyers and sleazy sales people ;) ...

Goodluck with your venture, if you need any further information I'd be happy to help. Keep your eyes open, and take everything with a pinch of salt.

Regards,

Mustafa Ali
050 3520818
mustafa 'at' mmreale 'dot' com
Mustafa Thank you for all your help. I would like more info about good developments. I do have a few investors that I will work with so need to get them the best deals.

Can you mail me so we chat. [email protected]

Thanks

E

euroinvest

Would it be wise to buy at cityscape or would the prices be generally inflated here?

R

Roshan

Would it be wise to buy at cityscape or would the prices be generally inflated here?
Prices generally go up during Cityscape. Not a good idea to buy if you are looking out for steal deals.

Regards

Roshan

B

bobby21

hi

I am looking for advice with regards as to what to do and how to purchase an investment property at Cityscape.

I am planning on attending Cityscape, with a view to investing in Dubai. however this is my first time as a potential investor in Dubai and I am unsure how and what to look for.

I have a budget of £60 - 70K.

any advice and info will be greatly appreciated

regards

Farah

Status
Not open for further replies.