arriving soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

solbuilders

hi everyone this is my first thread so if things dont make sense please excuse me im flying to natal on friday to look at property to buy only for aninvestment its possible ill be in the property once per year there is a property at the moment just being built called ocean blue paraiso with a 20%discount if buying now do any of you guys out there know anything about it and the company i got in touch with are putting me onto a solicitor obviously theres can somebody reccoment a solicitor not acting for builders independent i mean not sure where im staying when i arrive but maybe bumpinto some of you im a skinny little scottish lad.Where are the best bars as well not banging music something nice soul /jazz style bars not an alkie just like to wind down at the end of the night hope to see you guys soon.:cool:

R

robh

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
hi everyone this is my first thread so if things dont make sense please excuse me im flying to natal on friday to look at property to buy only for aninvestment its possible ill be in the property once per year there is a property at the moment just being built called ocean blue paraiso with a 20%discount if buying now do any of you guys out there know anything about it and the company i got in touch with are putting me onto a solicitor obviously theres can somebody reccoment a solicitor not acting for builders independent i mean not sure where im staying when i arrive but maybe bumpinto some of you im a skinny little scottish lad.Where are the best bars as well not banging music something nice soul /jazz style bars not an alkie just like to wind down at the end of the night hope to see you guys soon.:cool:
Hi,

You won't be finding any bars (nor much else for entertainment) in Buzios where ocean blue is. For bars you will need to go to Pipa or Ponta Negra in Natal.

Who is the solicitor that was recommended to you?

Regards,
Rob.

S

solbuilders

no bars

hi rob and thanks very much for the reply can i ask why no bars excuse me if i seem stupid but i havent been there yet so dont know the area and regarding the name of the solicitors at the moment i have nothing on me but will find out soon and will get in touch with yourself where is the place i should be buying for an investment i need to rent it out as well ive read about pipa but everywhere sounds great out there im excited but keeping my feet on the ground i stay in spain so have a little bit of knowledge of buying abroad but brazil i think will be a little different.Whats the weather there like at the moment and what about clothing is it all shorts and t shirts were getting scorched here in spain not nice to work in and is natal mainly foreigners or brazilians and ive heard it was very safe there as well is this true.

S

solbuilders

budget

sorry rob i forgot to say i have a budget of 90/000euro and i need a 2 bedroom with good rental potential i know it will be hard to find but is there anything outthere.

R

robh

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
hi rob and thanks very much for the reply can i ask why no bars excuse me if i seem stupid but i havent been there yet so dont know the area and regarding the name of the solicitors at the moment i have nothing on me but will find out soon and will get in touch with yourself where is the place i should be buying for an investment i need to rent it out as well ive read about pipa but everywhere sounds great out there im excited but keeping my feet on the ground i stay in spain so have a little bit of knowledge of buying abroad but brazil i think will be a little different.Whats the weather there like at the moment and what about clothing is it all shorts and t shirts were getting scorched here in spain not nice to work in and is natal mainly foreigners or brazilians and ive heard it was very safe there as well is this true.
If you are going to Natal then make sure you visit Pipa for a couple of days. If you are living in Spain at the moment then take the same clothes, it is a bit cooler in NE Brazil at the moment, but not by a great deal.

R

robh

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
S

solbuilders

thanks again

thanks again i have been in touch with samantha and will give you a shout later and thanks for the info the reason im going is to have a good look i didnt really know about buzios its possible i may like the area im not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.