New starter

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stealer

Been looking around this forum for a few months and I've now got 15K or so to think about investing abroad. Property market in the Uk isn't worth considering at the moment so I was curious as to the next "big thing", where to avoid and if known, any companies/developers to steer clear off. I don't have a mortgage to I guess could buy off plan and finance the rest.

S

sap001

Hello Stealer

Stay clear of DAMAC Properties. They have a terrible record of delivering their projects late

S

sap001

Stealer,

Many reasons.........

1) Personal experience - my apartment was due to be ready in Dec 2006 is still not ready yet
2) Many people like me have complained about DAMAC eg queries not dealt with, staff leaving, not keeping investors fully briefed, being economical with the truth etc etc
3) No compensation yet for those investors affected by continual project delays
4) Cancelled some of their projects incurring the wrath of investors who put in their hard earned monies

The list is endless....................

S

stealer

Thanks for the info Sap, I hope things work out for you eventually.

V

vera

Hello! Our construction company in Turkey Have a very good project now Luxury Apartments and Penthouse İn Alanya Turkey!Very good investments projet!
Price of apartment 103 000 euro Completion year 2009..
Ofcourse possible to find smth more cheap....
Why very good investment?Becaouse next year 30 km away from Alanya( now aiport is 150 km away) will open new international airport...and its already garant of the price jump!

Last edited by a moderator:
L

lena green

Investing

In Alcantarilha near the Amendoeira Golf Course about to be opened next month, there are 5 Town Houses going up shortly at half the price of the golf course props. I know one of them is shortly to be sold as a loss leader to kick start the sales. You could enquire, but aviod the rush if you can and get in quick.

L

lena green

Amendoeira

by the way, if you Google Amendoeira you`ll find its in Portugal. The village of Alcantarilha (google that as well) is destined to expand very quickly when potential buyers for golf villas realise what the village has to offer. Right now Alcantarilha is the Algarves best kept secret, until now of course.................sssssssssshhhhh keep it to yourself !!

B

bhc

Try the USA four house for under 15K

15K would get you four repossessions in Ohio or Michigan. Thats not just the house but the land as well. Some of these house were over $100.000.
No mortgage debts as they have been cleared when the house is sold at auction.
The average rent return is $550 a month. Price will rise again then sell.
Or build up a nice rental portfolio.
I have 16 just now.

Brian

W

Werhop

15K would get you four repossessions in Ohio or Michigan. Thats not just the house but the land as well. Some of these house were over $100.000.
No mortgage debts as they have been cleared when the house is sold at auction.
The average rent return is $550 a month. Price will rise again then sell.
Or build up a nice rental portfolio.
I have 16 just now.

Brian
4 houses for GBP15k? wow that is cheap! is that true, or did i misunderstand something? what type of houses are these?

B

bhc

US property

If you send through an email address I will show you what I bought.
Its a buyers market just now in the US.

J

jasminewee

Hi,

Would you be keen to invest in singapore properties?
I am sure you are aware of its potential and returns.

Cheers!
Jasmine

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Rahatayaz

TRY Ajman or Dubai, there are too many good developers like ETA star, OMNIYAT, Nakheel, EMAAR and many more,

Regards,
Rahat Ayaz
00971 50 8995698
rahatayaz at gmail dot com

Status
Not open for further replies.