Hurghada Water Parks

N

neilsja

Hi All

Do any of you know what the Hurghada Water Parks are like i.e the one at Sindbad etc?

We would like to go to one when we go out there in a couple of weeks?

Thanks,

James.

J

johnwayne

Banned
Hi - we stayed at the Titanic and had a great time - especially the kids!

N

neilsja

Thanks for the responses guys, we will check it out.

Have any of you visited the Sindbad one - is that any good? Better then Titanic?

Do any of you own in the Oasis 1 & 2 complex and going out any time soon? We are going out on the 29th and cannot wait!

Last edited:
S

SuziQ2708

Hi All

Do any of you know what the Hurghada Water Parks are like i.e the one at Sindbad etc?

We would like to go to one when we go out there in a couple of weeks?

Thanks,

James.
Hi James,

Are you staying at the Sinbad in Hurghada? If so, please let me know what it is like, food rooms etc. I've been looking at possibly booking it for next Summer :)

J

johnwayne

Banned
Hi - I know I have posted this b4 - but can't recommend the Titanic enough. Have already referred others to it and they have all had a good time. Kids loved and we did!

S

SuziQ2708

Hi - I know I have posted this b4 - but can't recommend the Titanic enough. Have already referred others to it and they have all had a good time. Kids loved and we did!
Is Titanic in the touristic, esplande, village road area? I don't want anywhere in downtown Hurghada (Sekalla),too busy for me! Last time we stayed in Hurghada at the Grand Resort (opposite the Grand Hotel) which I believe is Village Road. This is the area we like :)

J

johnwayne

Banned
It is away from the town and more towards where that Senzo mall is going to be. If I can remember rightly I recommended wanderlust to it and she stayed there on her own.

S

SuziQ2708

It is away from the town and more towards where that Senzo mall is going to be. If I can remember rightly I recommended wanderlust to it and she stayed there on her own.
mmmm I'm not sure where the Senzo Mall is going to be ..... my geography is terrible no wonder I got grade D in my O'Level! LOL :eek:

What I could do with is a clear street map showing the location of major hotels and tourist attractions, anyone got one?

N

neilsja

Hi James,

Are you staying at the Sinbad in Hurghada? If so, please let me know what it is like, food rooms etc. I've been looking at possibly booking it for next Summer :)
Hi

We have our own one bed aparment near the Intercontintal, but cannot advertise for rent as I have not posted enought yet. Can always PM if your interested.

Will post photos of the waterpark when I return. Cant wait - off next friday! :)

James