Property court to open in Dubai next month

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

snakyy21

A ray of hope, hopefully.

So many of us have problems and I hope this is a ray of light at the far end of the tunnel.

Hope we can now take action against developers who have had a field time all this while.

Next step is to identify a lawyer.

Regards

Roshan

Gulfnews: Property court to open in Dubai next month
What are the legal issues I should be watching for when dealing with Dubai Developers? What's better to buy from developers or from real estate eagents ?

R

Roshan

What are the legal issues I should be watching for when dealing with Dubai Developers? What's better to buy from developers or from real estate eagents ?

If it's the primary market, then buy from the developer, it's better to eliminate the middle man and have more transparency.

Secondary market, there are investments which are given back to the developer to sell. Otherwise, you have no choice but to deal with real estate agents.

Conclusion : Any day dealing with developers is better.

Regards

Roshan

S

snakyy21

If it's the primary market, then buy from the developer, it's better to eliminate the middle man and have more transparency.

Secondary market, there are investments which are given back to the developer to sell. Otherwise, you have no choice but to deal with real estate agents.

Conclusion : Any day dealing with developers is better.

Regards

Roshan
What kind of legal issues your ran into ? What should I watch for ? Do people cheat ?

T

TheHaider

@Roshan

Can you please contact me on marifshaida at gmail dot com as I need some advice with regards to property market in UAE...I am from UK

Status
Not open for further replies.