Properties in International City wanted!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Miss.A.P

Hi all,

I need 10 studio apartments, 6 1 bedroom apartments and 3 buildings in International City.
Please pm me if anyone can help.

Thanks

S

sadia tahir

1 bedroom apartment in international city

Hi all,

I need 10 studio apartments, 6 1 bedroom apartments and 3 buildings in International City.

Thanks
I have a 1 bedroom appartment in the france cluster,which I will get handed over to me end of this month.
are you an agent or are you looking for flats for a company please clarify.
thanks

G

georgihh

Hi all,

Thanks
If you need that you might need 100 millions.
And if you have 100 millions you should be able to buy a newspaper for 3 dirham.

realtyna

realtyna

For international city in Dubai I have building there .England , very good price direct from owner . call me on +971501952000
Regards

R

Rehana

full building for sale in International city.

:)
Hi all,

Thanks
I have one full building in Italy cluster(International city ) for sale. If you are interested please call on 050-2808473.

M

Miss.A.P

If you need that you might need 100 millions.
And if you have 100 millions you should be able to buy a newspaper for 3 dirham.
Why does it bother you that I am searching for properties online. It is none of your business whether I have 100 million or only 3 dhirams in my bank.
Carry on doing your own thing and don't let other peoples advantages disturb you.

N

nabeelc

I have a 1 bedroom appartment in the france cluster,which I will get handed over to me end of this month.
thanks
can you kindly send the details of your unit and asking price to nabeelc at gmail dot com

thanks

D

DubaiDMC

Hi all,

Thanks
kindly email me king666pin at hotmail dot com. i am able to help you.

thanku

J

jakob1986

Are u talking about leasing or buying?

I can give you several apartments or even full buildings in Discovery Gardens

M

Miss.A.P

Thanks guys,

But this is actually a very old post and I am no longer loking for this.

Please do email me at [email protected] with your availability, as I have many clients...

With Thanks & Kind Regards
Anjulie

S

snakyy21

Any studios ?

Thanks guys,

But this is actually a very old post and I am no longer loking for this.

Please do email me at [email protected] with your availability, as I have many clients...

With Thanks & Kind Regards
Anjulie
Hi

Do you happen to have any studios available ? 1bdr could do too. Also interested in studios or 1bdr in Jumeirah Village. I am very serious in buying and hope to secure a unit by mid Sep. You can reach me at snakyy21 attt hot mail dot com

Cheers

Y

Yasir

Banned
Are you looking for something ready property or in Off Plan .. ?

S

snakyy21

Interested

Are u talking about leasing or buying?

I can give you several apartments or even full buildings in Discovery Gardens
Hi

I am interested in Discovery Gardens. I would prefer a studio but may consider buying a 1bdr too. Please e-mail me at snakyy21 attt hottt mail dot com

S

snakyy21

Are you looking for something ready property or in Off Plan .. ?
Preferably ready... but would consider off plan. Basically I got a job in Dubai and rather than renting I would like to get my own place.

S

snakyy21

And Whats your Budget .. ?
Depends how much downpaymentt is required. I got very good income stream, but limited amount to invest as a downpayment. Just got a job in Dubai so trying to avoid renting. Let's just say with 10% downpayment I could afford up to 1mln. But then again the property should be worth of an investment. I might buy a cheaper property with 20% down.

W

wisam

i'm looking for a ready 1 bd room in IC .. how much should i expect to pay .. what financing options do i have ..

wis88 at hotmail dot com

P

pooya007

hi

thanks
hi
do you still have your property in international city ??
are you the owner ?
re you going to rent it or sell it ???

Y

Yasir

Banned
Depends how much downpaymentt is required. I got very good income stream, but limited amount to invest as a downpayment. Just got a job in Dubai so trying to avoid renting. Let's just say with 10% downpayment I could afford up to 1mln. But then again the property should be worth of an investment. I might buy a cheaper property with 20% down.
But Then again you will be wanting to invest or buy something which is ready as u dont want to rent a place ..

Where Exactly is ur office located .. so that i can offer or atleast advice where exactly you should invest or buy ..

S

snakyy21

But Then again you will be wanting to invest or buy something which is ready as u dont want to rent a place ..

Where Exactly is ur office located .. so that i can offer or atleast advice where exactly you should invest or buy ..
I think it should be close to Jumeyrah.. somewhere on S.Zaid Road

Status
Not open for further replies.