EASTJET buying GB Airways - Cheaper flights for EGYPT maybe !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dave99

Just been announced (24th Oct 2007) - that Easyjet will buy GB Airways (carrier linked with Britsih Airways) - from April 2008 Easyjet will operate many if not all of the GB routes

This should be good for Egypt investors if they continue with Egypt flights and make it more competitive - could bring prices down !!!

N

nubianqueen

hi dave

dont know about bringing the prices down, read in the british newspapers about the massive price hikes to come and routes to disappear, what will that mean for investors, ordinary folk who just want to visit their apartments, holidays etc. i have just paid for my ticket, not telling you how much and with who, but worried about the future, with all the fuel costs, what do you think?

nubian queen

D

dave99

Easyjet flights cheaper than charters

hi dave

dont know about bringing the prices down, read in the british newspapers about the massive price hikes to come and routes to disappear, what will that mean for investors, ordinary folk who just want to visit their apartments, holidays etc. i have just paid for my ticket, not telling you how much and with who, but worried about the future, with all the fuel costs, what do you think?

nubian queen
Hi

Where is this news about flight prices.

Easyjet start from Gatwick on Nov 7th - prices are lower than the current charter operators - some flight as low as £180 return this year even cheaper next year on some dates. Book early for best prices.

(So how much is the therapy anyway !!!)

N

nubianqueen

hi dave

i just went to look for the newspaper but i seem to have thrown it away, it was the london metro (free newspaper) frontpage headlines, about the rising cost of fares and airlines cutting routes, dont know what possessed me to throw it away hmm!

on another serious note if you ever want to consider it as a positive influence in your life i also do life coaching too, let me know

regards

nubianqueen

P

PropertiesOverseas

easyJet have some good offers if you book as far in advance as you can and play around with days etc.. some good offers can be found to Egypt and elsehwere.

Status
Not open for further replies.