Water House Project

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi all

I was looking at the Water House Project and must admit it sounds pretty impressive. They claim it is situated in one of the best beach fronts in North Ahyaa. It is being marketed as high class and selective. There are villas and bungalows with prices starting from 147,000 Euros. There is a private beach, jetty, dock for diving and private boats, dive centre, 3 large swimming pools, childrens playground, restaurants, cafes, supermarket, pharmacy, laundry, shops, gym. All turn key with jacuzzis, solarium on roof terrace etc etc etc. Sounds good. Anyone bought here or thinking about it?

L

Lsab

Saw this one a while ago Alison. The pictures look gorgeous but they're out of my price range. They're apparently all 3 bed town houses (didn't know about the bungalows) built 'by Europeans for Europeans'. Very impressive.

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi Linda - one site said bungalows and villas and another bungalows. Does look good but I think the actual beach front ones were a lot lot more. All do have sea views though. Too dear for me as well.

P

propertastic

The developer is Spanish and to them 'bungalow' means 'townhouse'

They are three-bed/three-bath units on two floors of 65m2 each with another 65m2 of roof terrace and a 30m2 garden.

All units are supplied completely turnkey.

Following a price rise on 1 April the cheapest units are now EUR153,450, with the most expensive units right on the beach at EUR315,000

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
The developer is Spanish and to them 'bungalow' means 'townhouse'

They are three-bed/three-bath units on two floors of 65m2 each with another 65m2 of roof terrace and a 30m2 garden.

All units are supplied completely turnkey.

Following a price rise on 1 April the cheapest units are now EUR153,450, with the most expensive units right on the beach at EUR315,000
Hello All find attached projects designs and pictures :)

Attachments

M

max_steel

oh that pics wer awesome ..and you can also googe for some latest projects..

G

GM43

Banned
Waterhouse 1

Did someone bought in this development? It is (coming from Hurghada) just before Khayem (on the sea side). All townhouses.

L

Lsab

Hi GM43,
As you can see I've merged your thread with an existing one. It looks a very impressive development and like you, I'd be interested to know if anyone has bought there.

B

belfast-connection

don't know if this is the same development but i've just got an introductory e-mail from rightmoveabroad.com suggesting that there are studios available in the waterhouse development for approx £ 17,000

L

Lsab

don't know if this is the same development but i've just got an introductory e-mail from rightmoveabroad.com suggesting that there are studios available in the waterhouse development for approx £ 17,000
Yes I received the same email and like you I don't know if it's the same develoment. It says that there's a mixture of studios, 1 & 2 bed apartments and villas all built in a Southern Spanish style. Doesn't sound like this Waterhouse does it? Unless it's a second phase. Maybe one of our agents could enlighten us :)

B

belfast-connection

Yes I received the same email and like you I don't know if it's the same develoment. It says that there's a mixture of studios, 1 & 2 bed apartments and villas all built in a Southern Spanish style. Doesn't sound like this Waterhouse does it? Unless it's a second phase. Maybe one of our agents could enlighten us :)
well i replied to the introduction that i was interested and i've got an automated response to say that they will send me more info early next week

i'll let you know if i hear anything

P

propertastic

No, it isn't the same development.

In the latest advertising for the Water House Project, it is being branded as 'Water House 1', which is the development we all know of identical townhouses.

Because of the price, it's not a massmarket development and I know that the developer was keen to have a project with some more affordable units as their next project. Last thing I heard was that they had taken over the plot that was once going to be Manta Resort. I think that there is a good chance that this is 'Water House 2' and will be the development with some more afforable units on it.

I should have some pictures to post of Water House 1 here tomorrow as I promised to take some for a client who bought there.

P

propertastic

Here are the pics that I promised.

It's coming along really nicely. They only started four months ago.

I reckon that one of them should be opened as a showhome in around 6-8 weeks.

Attachments

B

belfast-connection

i've received the info on this from rightmove - essentially a link to the details on their website

basically the smaller units are crashpads

typical sizes(total size) / prices are

(studio) 19.65 - £ 14,696 (sea/pool view)
(studio) 23.25 - £ 17,395 (sea/pool view)
(studio) 1965 - £ 13,922 (moutain view)
(studio) 23.25 - £ 16,479 (mountain view)
(1bed) 42.93 - £ 32,960 (sea/pool view)
(1bed) 42.92 - £ 32,115 (mountain view)

there are variations on sizes and prices but that's the general idea it appears - about £ 750 per sq metre

i don't know about anyone else but the floorplans on the site are not very helpful to me - do any agents out there have a better floorplan for this development showing the standard layout of studios/ 1 beds

Last edited by a moderator:
P

propertastic

I spoke to the developer about this.

So basically I put 2+2 together and made 5.

These units are still part of the main Water House Project (aka Water House 1)

There is a large block on the road in front of the resort which has commercial space below and residential above. The original plan was to make these into some large penthouse apartments. The plans have changed now and they are instead making them into some tiny units - which is what the prices refer to.

It looks like the deal on the site of the old Manta Resort has now fallen though. Water House 2 is going to be a proper beachfront development. Half of the old El-Khayam project is going to be demolished and Water House 2 will be built on this plot.

This project is a couple of weeks away from launch, apparently.

R

rossantony

waterhouse

we have a nice report on the current site available for download from our website.

regards