Planning Permission

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nicola21

Hi Everyone,
I have purchased a 1 bedroomed apt in St Vlas several years ago and am trying to find out if it would be possible to have a roof terrace come loft type conversion fitted? Would anyone know where to start trying to obtain planning permission?
Nicola

R

runchev

Hi Everyone,
I have purchased a 1 bedroomed apt in St Vlas several years ago and am trying to find out if it would be possible to have a roof terrace come loft type conversion fitted? Would anyone know where to start trying to obtain planning permission?
Nicola

You need to go to the municipality and ask about the building observers or as they are called and you need to apply for permission to over build your premises, or something like that. When you go there they will explain you.

N

Nicola21

You need to go to the municipality and ask about the building observers or as they are called and you need to apply for permission to over build your premises, or something like that. When you go there they will explain you.
Thank you for the info, we are going back in Sept so will go to the municipality in Nessebar I presume?

Status
Not open for further replies.