Warsan Estate - Premium?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sasherwani

Banned
Whats the premium going on on Warsan Estate townhouses? I have heard it's still stuck at 2% and people aren't showing interest in the project due to the project being expensive and the slower activity during summer.

D

dubai freelancer

yes average premium is at 2% but mainly its because of the summer slump! its not just warsan but the entire market is very slow moving right now. Maybe things would start changing in August!

D

dubaizone

I can get you a warsan for as low as 1% premium, maybe less - depends on how quickly the buyer can confirm. But i agree that by mid August the market should pick up and prices and premiums will start going up again.

G

georgihh

I can get you a warsan for as low as 1% premium, maybe less - depends on how quickly the buyer can confirm. But i agree that by mid August the market should pick up and prices and premiums will start going up again.
This is going to be a bad one. 5.3mil for a 3 bedroom townhouse (2500sqft) next to the sewerage plant.
Common guys if this is the price the rest of the prices should double immediately
I can expect the prices to freeze for at least two years

T

Thakur

I think most people are now asking for 3.5% , there is also a big diffrence in op , emaar sold the same units from 4.7 mil in the morning to 6.2 Mil in the evening!!

S

sasherwani

Banned
Yeah I agree, I was the "first" to purchase a villa at the launch. I secured one at AED 4.7m. Type 3M.

Anyone interested?

I

iced

expensive

This is going to be a bad one. 5.3mil for a 3 bedroom townhouse (2500sqft) next to the sewerage plant.
Common guys if this is the price the rest of the prices should double immediately
I can expect the prices to freeze for at least two years
i also have to agree that this is very expensive for an off plan villa when you can get springs completed villas for way less. The developer is palying the flipper here and selling to flippers who cant flip because it is too expensive. someone is going to get burnt

G

georgihh

i also have to agree that this is very expensive for an off plan villa when you can get springs completed villas for way less. The developer is palying the flipper here and selling to flippers who cant flip because it is too expensive. someone is going to get burnt
Don’t worry guys the villas are not sold out. Emaar will start plying mind games and claim that everything is sold out but I will bet you that 80% is not sold. This project might turn upside down so flip your deposits ASAP even for 0% premium or you can face enormous losses

S

sasherwani

Banned
Don’t worry guys the villas are not sold out. Emaar will start plying mind games and claim that everything is sold out but I will bet you that 80% is not sold. This project might turn upside down so flip your deposits ASAP even for 0% premium or you can face enormous losses
Seems like your new to the property market... or are too risk averse to understand how flipping works. Warsan is easily sellable at 2.5% right now why flip at 0%.

A

aafasihi

premium now ?

Seems like your new to the property market... or are too risk averse to understand how flipping works. Warsan is easily sellable at 2.5% right now why flip at 0%.
hey guys anyone knows what the correct premium should be for someone who bought 2nd in the launch with the lowest OP of AEd 4.98 for a type 3E ?

A

aafasihi

I have one on the best location and bought it at the launch at the lowest original price (2nd person) ... is anyone interested in buying it ? Type 3E.

S

sasherwani

Banned
Post an ad in gulfnews.. ask for 2.5% premium..you'll be able to sell it..

S

sasherwani

Banned
I'll try though I can guarantee a 5% premium only after ramadan.

F

fahdc

Hi Guys...how are you all doing...what the present market scenario for Warsan Estate....I have one at 5.8 O.P 2E right opposite the shopping mall and next to the mosque size is quite large also.....so any ideas what the present premium and are there any takers?
Tks

M

Mamsa

Warsan 3b/r prime location infront of the community city corner plot OP 5,020,888 @ just 2.5%premium.

M

Mamsa

Warsan 3b/r prime location infront of the community centre, corner plot OP 5,020,888 @ just 2.5%premium.

G

georgihh

Warsan 3b/r prime location infront of the community centre, corner plot OP 5,020,888 @ just 2.5%premium.
Ok I would like to buy OP less 5% .Any offers?
Hurry up more you wait more you lose.

G

georgihh

Hello
I can give you Emaar Warsan State O.p 5.1m 3 Bedroom AED 5000 Below Opening Price, a very limited time offer until the unit lasts, please call or mail me..thanks fahad
92-333-2132425
fahadchase at yahoo---mail me or call
What is the payment schedule?

Status
Not open for further replies.