For Investment Only. Where & Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Smart Money

Purely from an investment point of view which developments in either Sahl or Hurghada (Built or nearing completion) in your opinion offer the best returns in terms of:

a) Highest Yield % and/or Longest Rental Guarantee
b) Lowest entry prices (preferably with a developers mortgage/loan)

p.s. I am only interested in complete or almost complete developments which could provide a cashflow positive return from day one.

any investment advice :cool:, wisdom :rolleyes: or even biased opinions :D would be greatly appreciated.

kind regards

Steve

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Well if looking for a guaranteed income from day one The Pyramisa Hotel in Sahl are offering a 7% Gross return approx 6.4% Nett for as long as you own the apartment/hotel room with 4 weeks personal use in the cheaper units and 8 weeks in the more expensive ones. It is completed and already in use. They are also offering mortgages although the rate is 8+%.

V

vix

Well if looking for a guaranteed income from day one The Pyramisa Hotel in Sahl are offering a 7% Gross return approx 6.4% Nett for as long as you own the apartment/hotel room with 4 weeks personal use in the cheaper units and 8 weeks in the more expensive ones. It is completed and already in use. They are also offering mortgages although the rate is 8+%.
Do you work for them Neil ???????????????

Sorry, couldn't resist. xxx

D

dave99

Investment only

Purely from an investment point of view which developments in either Sahl or Hurghada (Built or nearing completion) in your opinion offer the best returns in terms of:

a) Highest Yield % and/or Longest Rental Guarantee
b) Lowest entry prices (preferably with a developers mortgage/loan)

p.s. I am only interested in complete or almost complete developments which could provide a cashflow positive return from day one.

any investment advice :cool:, wisdom :rolleyes: or even biased opinions :D would be greatly appreciated.

kind regards

Steve
The only safe way to "INVEST" with no thought of own use would be the guarenteed route, everything else is going to be subject to same economic condition as the rest of world.

Sahl Hasheesh is certainly the nicest place in or around Hurghada at this point in time, but that is of almost of no consequence if you have a good contract with the guarentee that you need, including even a buy back option. If you are doing any of your own rentals then that's abit different.

I find it interesting that if these places are such a good deal for rental why would the owner want to sell the units in the first place. !!!

A

andyk2

Why Hurghada or Sahl?

Good points by Dave, but I would like to know why you are only looking at Hurghada or Sahl.

Areas of Cairo offer the highest sustainable rental yields in Egypt, and apartments on the Mediterranean coast are a fraction of the price that they are on the Red Sea with an established domestic rental market.

Just asking - no alternative motive.

Have a good day

Andy

D

dave99

Why Egypt !!!

Good points by Dave, but I would like to know why you are only looking at Hurghada or Sahl.

Areas of Cairo offer the highest sustainable rental yields in Egypt, and apartments on the Mediterranean coast are a fraction of the price that they are on the Red Sea with an established domestic rental market.

Just asking - no alternative motive.

Have a good day

Andy

Andy - good point about Hurghada - I can only comment on this region since this is what I know a little about.

Would be good if you could share knowledge about Med coast - I'd be very surprised to find apartments there cheaper than Hurghada for comparable size / location.

Status
Not open for further replies.