Palm Jebel Ali Masterplan

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jipsy

I got a letter from Nakheel a loonnnggg time ago regarding the changing of the PJA Masterplan but have heard nothing for nearly 2 years!!!
Anyone any idea what's going on with PJA and is it still regarded as a good investment?
I bought a Canal Cove townhouse which according to my letter from Nakheel will be moved to a "better" plot on the Palm.
Anyone heard anymore.

Many thanks

JOHNNY-D

JOHNNY-D

nothing i heard. sorry :(
but u can check with Nakheel on this direct line: 04 3644224.

Good luck, bro.

L

loai

does anyone have the master plan of the jebel ali waterfront please pm me

J

jipsy

I received the new pay plan for townhouses from Nakheel yesterday.
It reads like this:

Sr. No Installments Percentage Date
1. Booking deposit 10 On Booking
2. 2nd Installment 20 1St Nov,2008
3. 3rd Installment 20 1st May,2009
4. 4th Installment 20 1st Nov, 2009
5. 5th Installment 20 1St May, 2010
6. 6th Installment 10 On completion

Still looks a long way of, end of 2010 (maybe).

C

champ

I received the new pay plan for townhouses from Nakheel yesterday.
It reads like this:

Sr. No Installments Percentage Date
1. Booking deposit 10 On Booking
2. 2nd Installment 20 1St Nov,2008
3. 3rd Installment 20 1st May,2009
4. 4th Installment 20 1st Nov, 2009
5. 5th Installment 20 1St May, 2010
6. 6th Installment 10 On completion

Still looks a long way of, end of 2010 (maybe).
Jipsy,
Have u recd any floor plans? Do we have options to choose from, like Gardenhome owners?

J

jipsy

I thought the floor plans were still fixed Champ but as I'm sure you're aware there have been a lot of changes. I'm not even sure where my townhouse will be as Nakheel have said that in line with lessons learned on the PJ they would be moving the Canal Cove townhouses to a better waterfront position with beach access (wherever the h*ll that is).

C

champ

I thought the floor plans were still fixed Champ but as I'm sure you're aware there have been a lot of changes. I'm not even sure where my townhouse will be as Nakheel have said that in line with lessons learned on the PJ they would be moving the Canal Cove townhouses to a better waterfront position with beach access (wherever the h*ll that is).
Hi Jipsy,
was just wondering if Nakheel sent you for an email or letter bcoz i havent recd anything yet.

J

jipsy

I've been annoying them with e-mails hence the reply regarding the revised payment plan.
Officially I've received nothing.

K

kaunas

You need to go down to nakheel, it's the only way forward. I had a similar issue with my water home, which is now sorted with new maps etc. Although now I am thinking to go for a canal cove villa b'coz the access seems a bit restricted. Let us know how you go with the new locations.

2011 ++ is more likely the delivery time for this b'coz when you check the nakheel website all the surrounding projects are years away.

C

champ

I've been annoying them with e-mails hence the reply regarding the revised payment plan.
Officially I've received nothing.
Hi Jipsy,
Recd courier from Nakheel with townhouse location and payment plan. Its just as you said. First handover in 2011. Awaiting floor plans which will be sent later.

Status
Not open for further replies.