is it good price to pay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hannah

can any one advise me regarding diamond developers projects in juimera village circle, are they good developers? they got studio in diamond 3 for sale and asking 480000 aed, the size is 459 sq ft, is this a good buy. the orignal price was 350000aed.

than u for help.

JOHNNY-D

JOHNNY-D

yeah. the price is good. not too high, not too low though. trust me, JVS is receiving more demands and its prices will go high and high, that's because most of the projects' construction is not yet started til date. BUT IT WILL VERY SOON.
ask about this unit's floor, view, etc. and go for it. good luck.

H

hannah

yeah. the price is good. not too high, not too low though. trust me, JVS is receiving more demands and its prices will go high and high, that's because most of the projects' construction is not yet started til date. BUT IT WILL VERY SOON.
ask about this unit's floor, view, etc. and go for it. good luck.
what bout developer, good , ok, r bad?

G

georgihh

can any one advise me regarding diamond developers projects in juimera village circle, are they good developers? they got studio in diamond 3 for sale and asking 480000 aed, the size is 459 sq ft, is this a good buy. the orignal price was 350000aed.

than u for help.
a bit expensive when is it going yo be ready?

H

hannah

I have also in JVC one bad or studio on a very attractive payment plan, it's from HYDRA developer one of the Top UAE developer

syed.Rehman
00971 50 1144086
would u kindly send me details of studio in (jvc) i.e payment plan, floor no, floor plan, how much so far paid etc etc. tuqeeruk at hotmail dom com

than u

Status
Not open for further replies.