Gurus ! DSO buy or rent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Ammar

Hi all,

I live in Sharjah and I just got a new job at DSO ...I'm not going to commute between sharjah duabi everyday ! perioed.

I need your help guys, I'm thinking of buying a 1 bedroom apartment in DSO that is either ready or almost completed . through financing.

what do you think? isn’t buying better than renting now? I can resell the apartment after few years..pay the mortgage and break even or even get some profit. while if I rent , money would go down the drain.

I appreciate your ideas on this. Also, what do you think of DSO for that? is it a good in terms of investment should I decide to sell or rent it out?

thanks

R

Roshan

Hi all,

I live in Sharjah and I just got a new job at DSO ...I'm not going to commute between sharjah duabi everyday ! perioed.

I need your help guys, I'm thinking of buying a 1 bedroom apartment in DSO that is either ready or almost completed . through financing.

what do you think? isn’t buying better than renting now? I can resell the apartment after few years..pay the mortgage and break even or even get some profit. while if I rent , money would go down the drain.

I appreciate your ideas on this. Also, what do you think of DSO for that? is it a good in terms of investment should I decide to sell or rent it out?

thanks
If you have the ability of paying the EMI's, I suggest you buy. With renting you are always at the mercy of the landlord panicking when the rents will go up.

Why be at the mercy of the landlord and gift him a part of your salary every month. Gift yourself every month and if you ever leave. You will definitely get more than you invested.

That's the beauty of real estate. Most of the times it goes up. If there is a correction, the second cycle would be better than the first. What more can one ask for.

Last three years, I have made more ( on paper that is ) than what I saved for 15 years. You win while investing sensibly in real estate.

Go out there and buy one and live a happy life.

Regards

Roshan

A

Ammar

Go out there and buy one and live a happy life.

Regards

Roshan
Well, I think I'll go for it :) . we all apprecaite your efforts in this nice forum , Roshan.

Ok, Next step is to find an almost completed project over there..I know that Silicon Arch is finished ...any idea if there is another project finished as well ?

anybody owns an apartment in Silicon oasis that is nearly ready?

W

Wannaberich

Hello Ammar,
I own a unit at Silicon Arch which I rent out.It's a very nice building with big balconies.
Try First Choice Real Estate as they should have appartments there for sale.
Its the only completed building at DSO.Next in line will probably be Palace Towers, a great building by Tameer.I have a studio there for sale if your interested.It should be ready around December.
U should always buy rather than rent.U can still make good money from the value of your property going up.
DSO is an up and coming commercial hub and a very good place to invest in.
Out of interest what will u be doing at DSO for work?

A

Ammar

how much per sq.ft in DSO ?

DoBuy , Could you please PM me with the Palace Towers studio details?

Silicon Arch is really a nice building it seems , but again with all building coming up DSO , will it be easy to resell it in 3-4 years? what would be a reasonable appreciation percentage of the property ? 3% yearly?

my main target to get an apt. over there is live in it and then sell it so that I break even ( as if I stayed there for free) ....I've ran through numbers , it seems it works ...am not sure , what do you really think guys about buying a completed apartment and not off-plan

D

Demoniise

Ammarr dont buy, you could me my future tenent!

Roshan stop advising them to buy!!! we will run out of tenents soon!

Y

Yasir

Banned
^^ If the person is asking for a fair and a just comment .. thts wht been provided to him .. so there is no reason whatsoever for us not to suggest him to buy ..

There are thousands of other tenants in UAE .. So try n Find Someone else .. May be i can help you get a tenant .. Leave the details of ur apt in my pm .. =))

W

Wannaberich

DoBuy , Could you please PM me with the Palace Towers studio details?

Silicon Arch is really a nice building it seems , but again with all building coming up DSO , will it be easy to resell it in 3-4 years? what would be a reasonable appreciation percentage of the property ? 3% yearly?

my main target to get an apt. over there is live in it and then sell it so that I break even ( as if I stayed there for free) ....I've ran through numbers , it seems it works ...am not sure , what do you really think guys about buying a completed apartment and not off-plan
Hi,your profile doesnt allow me to PM u for some reason.
To see Palace Towers go to
Palace Towers

See the floor plans,mine is a 515sq ft with balcony on the 13th floor.

A

Ammar

Demoniise ....are you having problems renting your property or what? :D Yaser will help you finding one.

Thanks all for the info. I'm into buying for sure. the only thing is whether to buy a completed and ready property or to buy off-plan.... and whether it is easy to resell after 3-4 years at a reasonable price that allows me to break even.

Anyways, DoBuy I don't know why I can't access inbox. I need to write 5 posts I guess.
is it ok for you to post selling price for your Palace tower apt. ?

to answer your Q..I'll be working in an engineering company in DSO.am an electrical engineer.

Anybody got anything in Silicon Arch? or other nearly completed buildings?

Status
Not open for further replies.