Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bluelight

I would like to hear what you think if you compare

1. Queue Point - Liwan
2. Mizin Remraam
3. Jumeirah Village

for possible investment areas and how would you rank them.

B

bluelight

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Queue Point - Liwan
2. Mizin Remraam
3. Jumeirah Village

R

Roshan

1. Queue Point - Liwan
2. Mizin Remraam
3. Jumeirah Village

1st choice would be Remraam : Remraam has gathered steam ever since it was launched. Mizin is a part of Tatweer which is again a part of Dubai holding.

2nd choice : Que point : The developer is Mazaya who has a strong history in real estate development. Que point is loacted opposite to academic city. A good investment for renting out.

3rd choice ( could be considered 2nd on a rainy day :D ) Jumairah village. A booming residential locality suitably placed near Ibn Batuta. Has picked up well since the last few months.

All three are good, provided you invest with a good developer in Jumairah village.

Regards

Roshan

B

bluelight

Thats my feeling as well.
As now I am thinking of investing in a 1 Bed and a Studio.
For 1 bedroom I am looking into Reemraam however for the later i am considering JVS

haider_dubai

haider_dubai

Hi roshan , whats the current market price PSF in reem ram , any idea?

1st choice would be Remraam : Remraam has gathered steam ever since it was launched. Mizin is a part of Tatweer which is again a part of Dubai holding.

2nd choice : Que point : The developer is Mazaya who has a strong history in real estate development. Que point is loacted opposite to academic city. A good investment for renting out.

3rd choice ( could be considered 2nd on a rainy day :D ) Jumairah village. A booming residential locality suitably placed near Ibn Batuta. Has picked up well since the last few months.

All three are good, provided you invest with a good developer in Jumairah village.

Regards

Roshan

W

Wannaberich

In front of those 3 I would put DSO.In a years time this will have many office buildings and will be a commercial hub great for renting if you aren't living there yourself.Also Academic
City is across the road.
Jum Village is crammed with suspect developers.It will be a great place to live but will take a long time to really get going.
Liwan is really slow getting off the ground.I believe the've only just started building after launching at least 16 months ago.

M

MyDamac

Banned
my first choice would also be Remraam... go for it and you won't regret it.

H

hannah

Regards

Roshan

can you kindly name good few developers in juimera village. would request you to email me on tuqeeruk at hotmail dot com.
will appreciate your kind help.

haider_dubai

haider_dubai

any one interested in selling studio or 1br reem ram plase sendme details ahmedziahaider @ g m a i l. com

B

bluelight

adding more twist
comparing reemram 1 br with a studio in JBR or Dubai Marina
what do you think.

R

Roshan

In front of those 3 I would put DSO.In a years time this will have many office buildings and will be a commercial hub great for renting if you aren't living there yourself.Also Academic
City is across the road.
Jum Village is crammed with suspect developers.It will be a great place to live but will take a long time to really get going.
Liwan is really slow getting off the ground.I believe the've only just started building after launching at least 16 months ago.
You are right. There are not many good developers in JVS.

Regards

Roshan

W

Wannaberich

You are right. There are not many good developers in JVS.

Regards

Roshan
My advice to anyone buying a property in Dubai would be before you consider the building,location,price,the most important thing is to buy from a good developer.I've read so many horror stories from investors.
There are so many people with problems I just wish the Dubai goverment would kick out the bad developers and leave the reputable ones behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.