Mortgage in Egypt

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sarah C

if you have paid cash you have nothing to worry about. As long as you have that letter from WWD saying you have paid in full then you are fine.

This has been confirmed by a UK lawyer.

Sarahx

S

subell

More Problems !!!

if you have paid cash you have nothing to worry about. As long as you have that letter from WWD saying you have paid in full then you are fine.

This has been confirmed by a UK lawyer.

Sarahx
We paid cash in full for our DP2 studio and have got letter stating this. However I'm sorry for everyone who is waiting for a Mortgage for their purchase, these problems which keep arising with this development are very worrying and I wish now I'd just paid a deposit and under the circumstances of what I keep reading on this forum I probably would have pulled out of the deal by now and invested elsewhere. You don't know whats happening on a daily basis, views and comments and information change all the time. Half the time you don't know whether to believe what you are reading and have to take other peoples word it's either true or not true. Having bought before elsewhere and not having experienced these type of problems which are arising. We can only hope things will come good in the end for everybody, but I can't help feeling it's going to be a long road getting there. By the way I've not received a letter or heard from any lawyer telling me my money is safe, I don't know who the Lawyer is who will be dealing with my purchase this will be arranged by WWD (?) I'm told.
Regards
Sue

Last edited:
NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Hi, i am here the DP1 is nearly there, still work going on in almost all aprtments so no one is missing out on rental biz. I am back next fri with pics of coral pearl and dp2 for anyone that is interested. I have instilled a working process with the guys here due to bad paintwok and filling and grouting called "like woman" If the finished job is nice to look at and smooth to touch with a good finish, its like a woman, if its rough like sandpaper and poor to look at ...its a man. The guys are eager to please, and have taken to this work ethic. Furniture pack is good also and the weather...well its turned out nice again

NOW THE IMPORTANT BIT FOR ALL OWNERS IN DP1 DP2 AND CORAL PEARL

YOU WILL NOT GET A MORTGAGE ATALL WHILE WWD CONTINUE IN THEIR CURRENT PATH

WHY I HEAR YOU CRY, WELL I AM HERE, IHAVE TRAWLED THROUGH PAPERS GOING BACK TO 1998, OFFICIAL ONES IN MY OWN QUEST AND THIS IS HOW IT IS.

yOU HAVE TO HAVE THE LAND OWNERS PERMISSION IN EGYPT TO OBTAIN ANY MORTGAGE ON PROPERTY ON IT. aLL 3 DEVELOPMENTS ARE ON A LAND OWNED BY RAWUN, LETS CALL HIM MR RAWUN FOR EASE

IT IS MR RAWUNS ONLY PLOT OF LAND FOR MANY YEARS HE IS THE OWNERCURRENTLY TOO. old school egypt now, he will NOT grant any permission until he has been paid for his land. This is not as a lump sum but approx give or take a bit 25% cut per apartment. once he is paid he will grant any permission until then, forget it. His trusted lawyer again for many years is Refaat of united lawyers so any permission at any stage is effectively done by him, hes the one wwd are paranoid about and have fallen out with, sean trusted him before his untimely death and guess what El riad trust him, they are the builders of all 3 developments also on a cut of the apartment, then WWD add therabout 50% for them...marketing , staff, commission etc.This consortium would have worked perfectly. Now WWD have fallen out, no. Land owner wont grant mortgage permission to get a mortgage to complete and it run full circle because he dont trust...via Refaat, WWD. So only way of completing is if out of 40 percent already collected, WWD pay the land owner his 25 percent...permission granted, Taamir have the permission to allow mortgage to comence ... to complete and wwd get the money they were always anticipating on as land owner already has his cut. Alternatively all 58 mortgage clients on DP1 group together and refaat at United lawyers establishes a mortgage company that isnt running through WWD, obviously Refaat will prob get commission instead of WWD and Refaat then convinces his long standing client who he represents no matter what to grant permission because he will be handling all mortgage funds through his client account. Everyones a winner except WWD who miss out on there intro commission. or you pay the whole amount from somewheer, complete and then you get a mortgage to replace wherever you got the money from. Or WWD do one apartment at a time, effectively paying land owner his cut for one for permission, when the mortgage goes through WWD go again with the money to the next client. I have seen planning permissions and official stamps from 2006 when the build first conceived and had sean been here or his family who have taken over try to understand how the egypt system works and stop thinking they can work their way, the better. Mr refaat has all papers and will give anyone the time to show and explain, the money he is asking for is for his other client Mr rawun so he can get the mortgage permission. No doubt he wants to complete for his clients El riad and Mr Rawun and for all us clients that are paying him, WWD have fallen apart and that is why no matter how nice jacqui is, they will never get a mortgage, because the only way is with permission through refaat of the land owner.
Dan, i don't mean to be rude but the first few sentances of this post are in very good English, the rest however seem to be very poorly written:confused:

Now did you write the main content or have you copied it from an email that was possibly written by someone else (no prizes for guessing who)? Before you answer remember who you have sent the email too and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to work it out. Just quote the post and do a spell check on it.:)

Look forward to hearing your reply.

D

Dunny69

Language

Dan, i don't mean to be rude but the first few sentances of this post are in very good English, the rest however seem to be very poorly written:confused:

Now did you write the main content or have you copied it from an email that was possibly written by someone else (no prizes for guessing who)? Before you answer remember who you have sent the email too and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to work it out. Just quote the post and do a spell check on it.:)

Hey Neil dont be so hard or cynical Dan is out there as he says and has only lapsed into Egyptian pidgin English no doubt to go with the flow and fit into the culture. Surely we dont see the hand of UL in this post!!!!!.
Any news on the new legal bods taken on by WWD to complete the registrations or even the elusive letter telling all about the way ahead and how the POA's and registrations are to take place and by whom and when??? It has all gone a little quiet on the WWD, UL, and the wherethehellarewe tribe front.
Hello is anybody out there or is it just us sheep Baaaa.:D
Anuffer fing mate i dadnt reelise this foorum hab a spill chick eever.;)

(Another thing mate, I didn't realise this forum had a spell check ever) (Sorry Dunny - couldn't
resist :D ...Linda)

Nice try Linda eever you get it right or either you dont. Tee Hee (couldnt resist it eever)

Last edited:
D

DanBrunning

As i am in egypt on an internet cafe where the pc was not too good and on a time limit as well as a pc thta was in german mode and swapped y for z it was getting hurried toward the end. My points are mine the text is mine from my personal findings. If you would like the land owner company telephone number i have his direct line and you can confirm his payment status for yourself and then comment. I am here and doing research that quite frankly should have been done more thoroughly by all companies that chose to offer wwd developments. As at yesterday Rawan company has not received a single penny for his cut of each apartment which he was expecting end March and as at yesterday he has not even been paid for the people that have paid in full in cash. Call him, check for yourself, incidentally latest update is Sahl Hasheesh deveolpment in conjunction with Pyramisa builders has been cancelled, well the development will still go ahead but WWD have been given the marching orders in last 48 hours, there are many reasons for this and a meeting that you had previously where you only saw the glossy side of what they want you to see and no doubt impressed you, does not bare the true facts of where wwd organisation is at. Anyone that has completely paid in full will have no deeds or permission to rent or mortgage until the land owner is paid. Perhaps you could help WWD press the magic button and do the right thing for all clients of WWD. Many agents have dropped further dealings with them, Our home abroad in Portsmouth for one, builders are now dropping them fast and why are they not paying the land owner aS part of their contractual obligation, forgive the spelling the rushed typing in internet cafes, but please i have Peter Morris telephone number (DPC and WWD Egypt official) who parted company and i have Rawan, the land owners company number who speaks good enough english. Ask WWD for the copy of written permission to mortgage, to produce it. They cannot, indeed Michael Lynn got very irate and wont reply anymore as he hasnt any answers. ASA regulations regarding advertising...state a company as in breach of rules for advertising a product or service which they have no way of offering. As at times of advert in likes of Place In Sun and agent promotional material, they had no permission and are in breach of such regulations. I am currently awaiting reply from FSA as in now dealing with applications for finance which again they have no permission from the landowner to offer at this time, there are serious breaches here also. I have asked WWD to work with me in setting about a solution, they have so far refused to comment. Just to be clear, as typing i have contacted Rawan company, the land owner today, who just wants to be paid and still has received nothing. He will solve the mortgage permit when he gets paid and as a whole solution only, unfortunately not for individual apartments. If you can get wwd to produce the paper, permitting mortgage, right to let etc, then great if you cant, or anyone else reading then as i am on the development each day i suggest that the proof is in the pudding, ask these questions to the relevant parties yourself. Bear in mind also WWD Egypt is owned by a consortium of parties living on the Costa Del Sol, who have registered themselves in British Virgin Islands to have no tax accountability under 2 companies Reiko Ltd and Vengreen Ltd. Research, thats what i have done albe it a little to late ! I am now trying to establish exactly who is behind these companies. I can only guess at why WWD will not pay the landowner AND always make clear what is my opinion and guess work and what i have found out for sure. My guess is wwd havent got the monies due to landowner so they cant arrange payment which would grant them full permission to mortgage via Taamir. But , this is my guess, i cant imagine why else wwd would make such a problem for themselves and their clients otherwise, me being one of them that just wants what i signed up for as advertised !

D

Dunny69

As i am in egypt on an internet cafe where the pc was not too good and on a time limit as well as a pc thta was in german mode and swapped y for z it was getting hurried toward the end. My points are mine the text is mine from my personal findings. If you would like the land owner company telephone number i have his direct line and you can confirm his payment status for yourself and then comment. I am here and doing research that quite frankly should have been done more thoroughly by all companies that chose to offer wwd developments. As at yesterday Rawan company has not received a single penny for his cut of each apartment which he was expecting end March and as at yesterday he has not even been paid for the people that have paid in full in cash. Call him, check for yourself, incidentally latest update is Sahl Hasheesh deveolpment in conjunction with Pyramisa builders has been cancelled, well the development will still go ahead but WWD have been given the marching orders in last 48 hours, there are many reasons for this and a meeting that you had previously where you only saw the glossy side of what they want you to see and no doubt impressed you, does not bare the true facts of where wwd organisation is at. Anyone that has completely paid in full will have no deeds or permission to rent or mortgage until the land owner is paid. Perhaps you could help WWD press the magic button and do the right thing for all clients of WWD. Many agents have dropped further dealings with them, Our home abroad in Portsmouth for one, builders are now dropping them fast and why are they not paying the land owner aS part of their contractual obligation, forgive the spelling the rushed typing in internet cafes, but please i have Peter Morris telephone number (DPC and WWD Egypt official) who parted company and i have Rawan, the land owners company number who speaks good enough english. Ask WWD for the copy of written permission to mortgage, to produce it. They cannot, indeed Michael Lynn got very irate and wont reply anymore as he hasnt any answers. ASA regulations regarding advertising...state a company as in breach of rules for advertising a product or service which they have no way of offering. As at times of advert in likes of Place In Sun and agent promotional material, they had no permission and are in breach of such regulations. I am currently awaiting reply from FSA as in now dealing with applications for finance which again they have no permission from the landowner to offer at this time, there are serious breaches here also. I have asked WWD to work with me in setting about a solution, they have so far refused to comment. Just to be clear, as typing i have contacted Rawan company, the land owner today, who just wants to be paid and still has received nothing. He will solve the mortgage permit when he gets paid and as a whole solution only, unfortunately not for individual apartments. If you can get wwd to produce the paper, permitting mortgage, right to let etc, then great if you cant, or anyone else reading then as i am on the development each day i suggest that the proof is in the pudding, ask these questions to the relevant parties yourself. Bear in mind also WWD Egypt is owned by a consortium of parties living on the Costa Del Sol, who have registered themselves in British Virgin Islands to have no tax accountability under 2 companies Reiko Ltd and Vengreen Ltd. Research, thats what i have done albe it a little to late ! I am now trying to establish exactly who is behind these companies. I can only guess at why WWD will not pay the landowner AND always make clear what is my opinion and guess work and what i have found out for sure. My guess is wwd havent got the monies due to landowner so they cant arrange payment which would grant them full permission to mortgage via Taamir. But , this is my guess, i cant imagine why else wwd would make such a problem for themselves and their clients otherwise, me being one of them that just wants what i signed up for as advertised !
A good post and plenty of work has gone into it. Perhaps WWD reading it may want to comment. Perhaps they can come up with a letter similar to the one the copied to owners from El Riad giving contentment and expressing confidence in WWD. This development should be called foggy towers as things are far from clear.

S

simonjwatts1

re your post

As you state in your post "it is my guess work"" please please before coming onto a forum and scaring the pants of off some purchasers do your homework and make it factual not the ""guess"" work you have done.
WWD are a multi financed company with enough clout to out finance Desert pearl etal.
Whether some of your post is correct which i doubt then so what we all who purchased have legally binding contracts and i personally had all searches done for me before i signed 2 years ago and all certification to build sell rent etc were in place and still are.
So as you have only made 8 and i qoute 8 posts but seem to be a man who claims to have all the answers and phone numbers of everyone except the president!!!!if you have any realistic and honest based fact then share it if not stop the scaremonger tactics.
I do not know or care who you are but you are obviously either""a failing lawyer"" or a failing property agent who needs a little help to make ends meet.
Either is not important, what is important that your own private war with certain parties stays private and does not destroy the little faith that alot of people on here have left.
So i repeat my request please stop the scaremongering on a public site.
FACTUAL ONLY

ps 99% of big financial businesses have off shore accounts. I know i am also in my own business and the tax man cripples you so why would it be so wrong for a British/ Spanish company to do the same.
By the way they are quite a large financial company or did your research not find that""""":D

D

DanBrunning

A good post and plenty of work has gone into it. Perhaps WWD reading it may want to comment. Perhaps they can come up with a letter similar to the one the copied to owners from El Riad giving contentment and expressing confidence in WWD. This development should be called foggy towers as things are far from clear.
Hi yes i really dont think in the scheme of things spelling etc is really that important, yes el riad have been getting staged payments , they are happy it allows them to stick the bricks together etc...but Rawan is the landowner and the most important, he holds the deeds and yes if he doesnt get paid, and again havent factually checked this yet, El Riad have built him a nice apartment block as he can freeze it under egyptian law until he is paid. So far he has been very patient with wwd and apparently they have said they will pay him, with all people asking about rental possibilities, did you know that the front part of the block will be run by a girl called gemma who works for wwd and will hold all our keys and do rentals, hm what a good idea, sorry for the sarcasm but wwd would be the last people at this minute in time i would trust to make a bed, let alone manage rental business, they need to get serious control, and its not impossible of the property business first. Please dont think i am against wwd full stop. i am just wanting my apartment and they are not going about enabling that in an effective way, for all i know they press the button to transfer land owners money today and all this issue will go away, and praise where prais due. But i do subscibe to the saying, if you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.

I am not a UL spokesman although i am told they monitor every day, just someone who invested hard earnt money into something that looked good and still could be but wwd, and i know you read this too, personal opinion is you are letting us down and doing a dis-service to Seans clients that he did work hard to get in putting the project together.

D

DanBrunning

Simon, i have purchased E304 as a private person through Our Home Abroad in portsmouth, by all means give Ian a call and verify who i am, if you can show me the clear and expressed permission to allow a mortgage before the land owner is paid, then please because that is what i need. The land owner will not give it to me until WWD pay him, Rawan company number, you will need the egypt code, ask for accounting, quote the land plot number as per the contract 0101 838383. Check Egypt law as to who holds deeds and when permission to rent is granted, please do speak i am only trying to make progreess on completing and this is what i have found.

L

Lsab

Interesting article Stuart, thank you. I've also posted it on the media watch thread in the lounge.

wemyss1960

wemyss1960

Hi Dan,

I think all DP1 clients should be thanking you for your efforts.

Good luck!

D

DanBrunning

Hi Dan,

I think all DP1 clients should be thanking you for your efforts.

Good luck!
thank you for your kind comments, as i have tried to point out, all i am trying to do is get my apartment, if anything i have been in contact with WWD most of today about how to save their flagging reputation and giving them the solutions to their problems. Hannah herself said today that they thought El riad was paying the landowner and claim they had no knowledge he wasnt paid. She also told me that Jacqui was unaware of what Taamir were waiting for for the mortgage and valuations to begin. If that is true, and sorry to blow my own trumpet here, but i have found the answers to their problems in 3 days that they havent identified in 3 months. Indeed i have only gone a very medium shade of brown for sitting in offices and asking questions and more and digging. Hopefully after today i wil hear some positive news that WWD are grasping the bull by the horns and doing everything in their power to get the landowner paid, which will grant mortgage permissions and have deeds to send to land registry equivalent here in egypt as people compelte. And ok its not as mansion but it is a bloody good project for the money and when you get here you realise just how risky the whole game is, loads of concrete platforms and half built sites abandoned where people have run out of money. On a lighter note, if anyone was thinking of becoming a lilo salesman, dont bother, you really can float in the Red Sea, other not so interesting facts...the Daewoo Lanos is the car of choice here...yes who d'av thought it and headlights, they use to much petrol at night so just sound the horn when you feel like it. I have walked round at all times of night and found the locals, ever eager to please, and the most friendly people around, never felt it to be dodgy and the surrounding of our apartmetns is one big construction site of other blocks that will really make the area a good place rather than waste land. The front is a lovely smart promenade and it is dirt dirt cheap for those that havent been here yet. All WWD have to do is press the button and pay the landowner, why they havent, well they say they didnt know, will they, thats what we now have to make sure they do for their sakes and ours ! This is WWDs wake up call ! Now is the chance to take control again and put everyone in their apartmetns happy, but time is ticking ....

S

simonjwatts1

re me

I am the first one to opologise and am man enough to say sorry which i will do if i am proved wrong.
My point is do you think that i ploughed our money into a venture i did not investigate in full from the beginning.
As your previous posting i am a little unsure as i have been in constant contact with my lawyer.WWD . Other parties involved. For near on 2 years i have been watching asking and looking and dealing with WWD and yet out of the blue i am led to believe my apartment owned and paid for by me in full does not actually belong to me??
Even though my lawyer and WWD old lawyer, my contracts and land and ownership searches all state it does.
Can you see my point???
A professional Lawyer who deals in Egyptian property says it is mine?? My final payment for the purchase and documentation received post payment state it is mine. Now as for registration etc we all have been down this route and all know we do not have to register our property under egyptian law?? so there fore it is not too much a problem!!
I do however have concerns for those who are relying on a mortgage tocover there costs and can see the problems but they are problems faced in UK at the min too.I wish all good luck with purchasing etc and hope you are all in my position soon free to come and go as you please.
By the way i am renting out already and officially have visitied and stayed very happily in my apartment on 3 different occasions?? Plenty of workmen when i was out 3 weeks ago. And of course it is national day tommorow so there will be even less on site .:D so when the statement from elriad is sent out what did that mean when they state NO MONIES ARE OUTSTANDING AND ALL FEES ARE PAID ON TIME AND THER E ARE NO PROBLEMS BETWEEN ELRIAD AND WWD.
A big mistake by El riad if they issued that as a favour???
So i finish with this.
If i offend i am sorry
If i am wrong i am sorry
But i am not sorry by stating that unless it is factual information really to stop some worrying where to hang themselves and just put proven info on here.
I am not a Mod have nothing to do with the forum just am a little peaved with the hornet nest being disturbed again
thankyou :D

thank you for your kind comments, as i have tried to point out, all i am trying to do is get my apartment, if anything i have been in contact with WWD most of today about how to save their flagging reputation and giving them the solutions to their problems. Hannah herself said today that they thought El riad was paying the landowner and claim they had no knowledge he wasnt paid. She also told me that Jacqui was unaware of what Taamir were waiting for for the mortgage and valuations to begin. If that is true, and sorry to blow my own trumpet here, but i have found the answers to their problems in 3 days that they havent identified in 3 months. Indeed i have only gone a very medium shade of brown for sitting in offices and asking questions and more and digging. Hopefully after today i wil hear some positive news that WWD are grasping the bull by the horns and doing everything in their power to get the landowner paid, which will grant mortgage permissions and have deeds to send to land registry equivalent here in egypt as people compelte. And ok its not as mansion but it is a bloody good project for the money and when you get here you realise just how risky the whole game is, loads of concrete platforms and half built sites abandoned where people have run out of money. On a lighter note, if anyone was thinking of becoming a lilo salesman, dont bother, you really can float in the Red Sea, other not so interesting facts...the Daewoo Lanos is the car of choice here...yes who d'av thought it and headlights, they use to much petrol at night so just sound the horn when you feel like it. I have walked round at all times of night and found the locals, ever eager to please, and the most friendly people around, never felt it to be dodgy and the surrounding of our apartmetns is one big construction site of other blocks that will really make the area a good place rather than waste land. The front is a lovely smart promenade and it is dirt dirt cheap for those that havent been here yet. All WWD have to do is press the button and pay the landowner, why they havent, well they say they didnt know, will they, thats what we now have to make sure they do for their sakes and ours ! This is WWDs wake up call ! Now is the chance to take control again and put everyone in their apartmetns happy, but time is ticking ....

wemyss1960

wemyss1960

Taamir mortgage rate

Hi Dan & all owners waiting for a mortgage

do you know anything about Taamir's lending criteria and probable mortgage rate?

The central bank of Egypts current lending rate is 12.5%
Taamir add 4% to the rate,making a rate of 16.5%

minimum loan stated is 250,000LE - Approx £25K

60% LTV

max term - 10 years

Has a different rate and lending criteria been negotiated?

:: Taamir Mortgage Co. ::

A

anokayperson

Banned
Hi Dan & all owners waiting for a mortgage

do you know anything about Taamir's lending criteria and probable mortgage rate?

The central bank of Egypts current lending rate is 12.5%
Taamir add 4% to the rate,making a rate of 16.5%

minimum loan stated is 250,000LE - Approx £25K

60% LTV

max term - 10 years

Has a different rate and lending criteria been negotiated?

:: Taamir Mortgage Co. ::
How much would that figure loaned be for a 5 or 10 year mortgage please?

V

vix

thank you for your kind comments, as i have tried to point out, all i am trying to do is get my apartment, if anything i have been in contact with WWD most of today about how to save their flagging reputation and giving them the solutions to their problems. Hannah herself said today that they thought El riad was paying the landowner and claim they had no knowledge he wasnt paid. She also told me that Jacqui was unaware of what Taamir were waiting for for the mortgage and valuations to begin. If that is true, and sorry to blow my own trumpet here, but i have found the answers to their problems in 3 days that they havent identified in 3 months. Indeed i have only gone a very medium shade of brown for sitting in offices and asking questions and more and digging. Hopefully after today i wil hear some positive news that WWD are grasping the bull by the horns and doing everything in their power to get the landowner paid, which will grant mortgage permissions and have deeds to send to land registry equivalent here in egypt as people compelte.....
I would like to respond to the above.
My cousin in Jordan is a lawyer that has been doing research on my behalf.
I take on board Simon's comments about factual evidence, and I concur with this, but as I neither read or speak Arabic, I have to accept what I am told by some one I trust.

The documents Dan referes to are public, he has put time and effort in to this, as any one else could have. However, assuming that Dan does not read Arabic either, the following are extracts from telephone conversations conducted in Arabic, and documents written in Arabic and faxed through.

Mohamed's law firm represents both El Riad and the Rawan Company. The land, as Dan says is registered to the Rawan Company and has been since 1994.
No application has been made to change the registration. Mohamed does not work alone, he works with a team of lawyers and accountants, therefore does not make decisions without consultation. Mohamed remains the official lawyer for this build.

The apartments will be registered in multiples. The hold up with registration is the PoA from Rawan, re the land transfere, and documents from WWD. The same applies to the gas/elec.

The £250.000 that was refered to as 'blackmail', was a reference made to fee's owing to the Rawan Co. There is no conflict between WWD and El Riad that has been noted.

Finally, there has been no suggestion at all about wrongdoing from any area. (Other than non payment and the accusation of blackmail). The consensus being that WWD do not fully understand Egyptian law, and have failed to listen to advice given, making their own rules up as they go along. The vacuum created by the tragic deaths in May has only impounded the situation.

I'm sorry if this causes upset, or contradicts others findings. My ex is going over to Hurghada, meeting with the cousin and will read the original docs themselves. This info is given by an impartial with only my interests considered. No fees have been paid.

I remain fully optimistic that this will be concluded shortly. Oh yes, the apartments are legally safe for those that have paid.

D

DanBrunning

Greetings again from Hurghada ! Firstly as Arkwright would say to granville, Its been an eventful day and id like to think a new chapter may begin.

Some things to clear up, I am not hell bent in destroying and have no reason to want to in a personal or commercial sense WWDs business and or reputation. My crusade as some of my emails put it was only to try and push things along and to get answers that despite asking and trying to get through to anyone for those answers at WWD i was not. As this is a forum predominantley for us clients of wwd, it is what it says on the tin, we can exchange our fears, experiences, news and discuss. So and i refer to a conversation with Phil, who i have actually been trying to have for some time and amazingly when i sit in El Riad, she wants to speak to me threatening legal action over my posts which are exactly as i find them here in Hurghada.

Further, and i am glad you read it at my selling agent who i dealt through who i have not a bad word to say over his service and assistance, who is now embarrassed at quoting his company on the forum, and of which sadly wishes me not to refer to where i brought it from and whos service has never been in question but hey ho,

I came here to find answers, to rest my fears as the purchase experience i felt as a client had failed me. Indeed as i pointed out to WWD today, this forum would not be half as busy if their client contact, management of client and full updates had been somewhat more forthcoming. For those that have a bad feeling, and i think i stated before, its a fantastic and therabout complete development, location too and i still feel represents a good investment. The fact does remain that at present the landowner has not been paid and thus mortgage permits have not been issued. Which is a different song sheet from waiting for valuations. That is not to say they wont be. It is only today that having made contact with El Riad who correct me on the point that Refaat is no longer their representative, has also shown me some papers referring to WWD Egypts ownership by offshore companies and that the correct channels are starting to move in re establishing directorships of such and rae being paid happily to build and that all is well. This is very reassurring. Now for WWD, Only today have i had a call from a man that knows this project from its conception and seems to know the problems concerned more than UK has a grasp of. His name is Yasser and he has been with this from the start. I am not going to promote his number but he has taken his time to explain some of the issues that they are facing with the mortgage which is all my crusade if you want to call it that set out to find. He admitted that he up till now works behind the scenes and i think recognises that if he took up a more customer facing role in elaborating on the problems and how they are moving forward, like i say, we might all rest in our beds happier and without the search on this forum for answers. But i repeat to WWD, you really cannot sensor what is your clients exchange of views be them positive or negative about you. This is the days of the internet, where my purchase process began with you and i dont think Yasser was aware of "waiting for valuations " that i have been told of for some weeks" and agrees that this situation , the fears and fuelling of the forum is in part , WWD clients looking for some reassurance in what is the 2nd most important purchase they wil make however cheap the apartments may be.

While here i have been told of a way to short cut the process but chose not to publish this just in case it was true, here says it is possible, WWD say it isnt, if it was it would be very detrimental to WWD. Yasser actually in his confidence that it would not work inpractice, and having spoken with El riad myself i am inclined to agree, invited me to publish here what i have been told. After consideration, having not just been a spokesman for parties over here, i am not going to be a spokesman for WWD, i hope you understand. For those still concerned, iwould suggest trying to speak with Yasser, this guy...seems to be in the real control of everything, has explained the few complications with just paying the landowner at present and is confident it will be resolved. the fact that he seems to understand the problem from the grass roots, i will be leaving here with the answers and the confidence that i cam e to Hurghada to seek regarding my investment. And yes hopefully given things a littel push. El Riad say next Thursday could bring resolution, although in Yassers honesty he said that he has been waiting somewhat longer than just recently. And that is what i mean, a thorough explanation from someone that understands and i hope now understands the fears and concerns of us clients. For WWD that are no doubt reading, Yasser is an anbassador to your company that could solve so much if he had customer contact. But i will not tolerate being threatened for my exchange of views and information as i find them in Hurghada here and i do reserve my right as an investor to see for myself the company of El Riad. S

Status
Not open for further replies.