Looking to buy a commercial floor

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dubai freelancer

Hi,

I am looking for a commercial floor in Santeview tower in culture village @ 10-12% premium. If anyone willing to sell please PM me!

Thanks!
Tania

M

mayur1

Hi!

I know someone who wants to sale a floor in tecom. Handover July end. Can i know what price can we sell?

D

dubai freelancer

Hi!

I know someone who wants to sale a floor in tecom. Handover July end. Can i know what price can we sell?
Hi Mayur,

Prices are varying in TECOM depending on the building but to give you an idea, the Cayan Business Center average price is 1650-1750 psf depending on the floor. For Two towers the price is 1350-1450 psf. Grosvenor Business Tower also has prices of around 1800-1900 psf.

I am assuming you are talking about a commercial floor, if its a residential floor then its a whole new story!

Hope this helps!

Cheers!
Tania

M

mayur1

Hi Mayur,

Prices are varying in TECOM depending on the building but to give you an idea, the Cayan Business Center average price is 1650-1750 psf depending on the floor. For Two towers the price is 1350-1450 psf. Grosvenor Business Tower also has prices of around 1800-1900 psf.

I am assuming you are talking about a commercial floor, if its a residential floor then its a whole new story!

Hope this helps!

Cheers!
Tania
Hey Tania,
thanks for the info. my friend wants to sell it for 2800 psf as this is ready property.
is that a good price?
Regards,
Mayur

D

dubai freelancer

Hey Tania,
thanks for the info. my friend wants to sell it for 2800 psf as this is ready property.
is that a good price?
Regards,
Mayur
Hi Mayur,

The price sounds a little high...but if u can tell me the name of the building i will be able to give u a much more accurate answer!

Thanks!
Tania

Status
Not open for further replies.