Developers in Albania?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

<B>Egypt Forum Founder Member</B>
I am seeking a Developer with planned projects in Albania for a major client who is interested in projects which have not yet been released on to the market? Does anyone have any contacts which could be useful?

V

valnet

Montenegro

Are you maube interested in investing and developing in Montenegro?

S

Stingo

Albania is hotting up !

Hi Peter

Having been selling property in Albania for nearly a year now as the first agency outside Albania to promote property in that wonderfully beautiful country, I do have some experience and am in daily contact with my colleagues on the ground there who are always on the look out for new projects for me to market.
In a market that is becoming more and more of interest as the weeks go by, I am always looking out for new areas for development and may well have something new and very good in a few weeks.
Drop me a line to discuss our latest projects and what we have in mind for the future Peter.
If you wish we can PM to take things further.

Kind regards
Richard ( Stingo )

I am seeking a Developer with planned projects in Albania for a major client who is interested in projects which have not yet been released on to the market? Does anyone have any contacts which could be useful?

C

claudio_italy

I am developing various project in Albania in case you are still interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.