Oh Dear PBP has been relocated!!!!!!!!!!!

C

CMChris

Can you tell I'm bored??? 1 of my girls has put Google Earth back onto the computer and I thought to myself I'd see if SH showed up. Well, yes it did. BUT Palm Beach Piazza Sahl Hasheesh has been moved! It now lies, according to Google Earth NORTH of Hurghada. The Pyramisa does show up very clearly but the pictures are from March 2007 so its about time it was updated.

Sorry just bored and messing around lol

Georgina

Georgina

It would be helpful to everyone searching for property if there was a map or something on Google Earth showing the names and locations of all the developments. Unless this already exists? Or if you have nothing else to do CMChris ;)

C

CMChris

It would be helpful to everyone searching for property if there was a map or something on Google Earth showing the names and locations of all the developments. Unless this already exists? Or if you have nothing else to do CMChris ;)
errrrrrrr I don't think my amateur computer skills could do that! :eek:

wemyss1960

wemyss1960

Palm Beach Piazza

Can you tell I'm bored??? 1 of my girls has put Google Earth back onto the computer and I thought to myself I'd see if SH showed up. Well, yes it did. BUT Palm Beach Piazza Sahl Hasheesh has been moved! It now lies, according to Google Earth NORTH of Hurghada. The Pyramisa does show up very clearly but the pictures are from March 2007 so its about time it was updated.

Sorry just bored and messing around lol

Still there frontline! look for the palm tree.