Just to let everyone know that,.....

M

MrSkipsey

I am 90% at present backing out of the Hania Beach development and will still be looking at buying a place on the Red Sea.
So,......
If anyone has any recomendations of a unit that is beach front then could you please let me know.

In the meantime Ill keep scouring the net and this forum.

Mike.

S

samui13

Hiya - how come you are pulling out of Hania?? is it all still to do with the planning issues?? The thread has gone really quiet lately but ive heard of a few pulling out.

We are currently buying in marsa alam beach resort. We are getting a little fed up with the due diligence being late but on looking elsewhere we are getting a VERY good deal for our money. £40K GBP for a two bedroomed end apartment with a large balcony and including all furniture with a 10% rental guarantee for five years (inward looking to the resort too)

Its a bit risky I suppose because marsa is very very remote at the moment (although there are plans for lots of developments) so it is not for everyone. We are into diving and love Marsa alam and the quiet location so its perfect for us, although if you want to be near a town with lots to do, Marsa would not be for you. I dont think there will be rental issues since people love going on holiday to a 5 star resort and doing nothing but laze around and swim in the sea. All the other hotels in Marsa have been busy enough when ive visited. Plus I think in a few years you will start to see mcdonalds and all the other trappings of a holiday resort, it will just take moer time.

Anyway good luck, hope you manage to find something for you.

Lou

J

Jeremy Sturgess

I am 90% at present backing out of the Hania Beach development and will still be looking at buying a place on the Red Sea.
So,......
If anyone has any recomendations of a unit that is beach front then could you please let me know.

In the meantime Ill keep scouring the net and this forum.

Mike.
Sorry to hear about Hania. You might like to consider Cape Citadel in Sahl Hasheesh or Ancient Sands in Gouna. Whatever you do the important thing to remember is to go with a developer who has a good reputation and a track record for delivering. Both these projects are Orascom backed who are the blue chip of Egyptian developmemt. In the end you get what you pay for.

Good luck with your search.