Looking to Invest in Egypt

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DrQ

Hi,

I have about £45k to invest and am thinking about the possibility of looking to make a purchase of a studio or T1 (T1 preferable). I have heard alot of good things said about Sahl Hasheesh but as yet I know very little about this particular resort or Egypt in general. I would therefore be very interested to get some advice from others who have already made the jump into Egypt.

Any general information on Sahl Hasheesh (or other resorts that maybe more appropriate),any particular developments currently underway or just about the country in general would be greatly appreciated.

My main intention will be to get a good rental reutrn. So also any information on the kind of returns such apartments are currently generating would also be helpful.

Thanks.

Rich.

D

dave99

Rentals - could be interesting

Hi,

I have about £45k to invest and am thinking about the possibility of looking to make a purchase of a studio or T1 (T1 preferable). I have heard alot of good things said about Sahl Hasheesh but as yet I know very little about this particular resort or Egypt in general. I would therefore be very interested to get some advice from others who have already made the jump into Egypt.

Any general information on Sahl Hasheesh (or other resorts that maybe more appropriate),any particular developments currently underway or just about the country in general would be greatly appreciated.

My main intention will be to get a good rental reutrn. So also any information on the kind of returns such apartments are currently generating would also be helpful.

Thanks.

Rich.
Lots of info on the forum about most of what you have asked about.

Have you tried using the search function.

Rentals are still a bit of an unknown and I would suggest that you do not rely on a significant income if renting yourself - maybe look at some of the guarenteed schemes
- beats me how they make any money for the developers if they are giving all that money back.

Status
Not open for further replies.