Aquitainia

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

talk

I,ve Recently Received New Details On Aquitainia.the World Development.the Country's Are France & Spain.prices Start From 400,000gbp.does Dubai Have Many Investors From France/spain Etc.should I Even Think Of This Development As An Investment Or Is It Priced Only For A Buyer And Not Investor.

A

AAPROP

Hello,

I received an email as well regarding the same project. 400,000gbp starting price is for what size? Any idea?

Why do you think this is a not good investment proposition? As a new investor in this field I seek your expert opinion. Thank you.

T

talk

Hello,

I received an email as well regarding the same project. 400,000gbp starting price is for what size? Any idea?

Why do you think this is a not good investment proposition? As a new investor in this field I seek your expert opinion. Thank you.

SOME OF THE PROPERTIES ARE OVER 3 MILLION GBP..22,000000AED.
THIS IS OVER 3000sq/ft AND A VILLA.I SENT YOU AN EMAIL.IF YOU CAN AFFORD THAT TYPE OF MONEY YOUR NOT GOING TO INVEST IN ONE PROJECT BUT INVEST IN LARGE INVESTMENT COMPANIES COVERING ....RETAIL/INDUSTRIAL/LEISURE ETC..WORLDWIDE.

ALTHOUGH I DO LIKE THE NEW DEVELOPMENT THE TRUMP TOWER IN DUBAI.

I'LL PROBABLY STICK BELOW 1.5/2 MILLION AED FLIP AND GO.

M

mirpuri

Hi Guys
i love this devalopment the price is very good compare to others on world devalopments

the only concern for me is transport on and off island does any body have an idea about transport?

if the devaloper put a deal together as service aprtments& free transport then it will be great holiday aprtments much better then mainland properties to rent and live
your veiws pls
Mirpuri

R

Roshan

Hi Guys
i love this devalopment the price is very good compare to others on world devalopments

the only concern for me is transport on and off island does any body have an idea about transport?

if the devaloper put a deal together as service aprtments& free transport then it will be great holiday aprtments much better then mainland properties to rent and live
your veiws pls
Mirpuri

This is a dream of an investment for people who have the money. If you have the money to invest you should not be looking at transport.

If your strategy is flipping, then do this because one fine day a rich man will come and grab the property from you. The difference is, the price will be yours and the money will be his.

This was what I intended to do with the Dubai chapter of the forum. If we can build a community of 400 odd investors, then we do not have to worry about pre launches. When you build a community, you do not go to developers, they come to you. Sadly, the response was not to the point of building a community :(

Build a community and get noticed.

Regards

Roshan

T

talk

Building A Community

To build a community you need a lot of trust in each other.Investors mostly work alone for this reason.Developers already have their communities on their books fighting over registation,prelaunch,launch discounts etc.
Bringing 400 investors together would mean turmoil,400 times the fighting,400 times the greed.

Believe it or not but developers would love it.Prices would go up so fast through greed,then no one could sell.

Prelaunchs and discounts are only developers advertising their next tower.
Many times I've purchased at the same price as a bulk buyer months after launch.

Investors who work alone will keep the market stable for longer and still make a good profit.

1 GOOD QUESTION IS CAN PRICES BE STALLED PER SQ/FT.RENTS CAN ONLY SEE A CERTAIN INCREASE YEARLY.DO YOU THINK THAT SALES PROFITS MAY ONLY ALLOW A CERTAIN % ON TOP OF PURCHASE PRICES.WHAT SENSE WOULD DISCOUNTS MAKE THEN.

I really think that working alone will keep us happier longer.

R

Roshan

To build a community you need a lot of trust in each other.Investors mostly work alone for this reason.Developers already have their communities on their books fighting over registation,prelaunch,launch discounts etc.
Bringing 400 investors together would mean turmoil,400 times the fighting,400 times the greed.

Believe it or not but developers would love it.Prices would go up so fast through greed,then no one could sell.

Prelaunchs and discounts are only developers advertising their next tower.
Many times I've purchased at the same price as a bulk buyer months after launch.

Investors who work alone will keep the market stable for longer and still make a good profit.

1 GOOD QUESTION IS CAN PRICES BE STALLED PER SQ/FT.RENTS CAN ONLY SEE A CERTAIN INCREASE YEARLY.DO YOU THINK THAT SALES PROFITS MAY ONLY ALLOW A CERTAIN % ON TOP OF PURCHASE PRICES.WHAT SENSE WOULD DISCOUNTS MAKE THEN.

I really think that working alone will keep us happier longer.
Rome was not built in a day. Everything takes time.

The model could be changed to suit tastes.

Not all 400 would like to invest at the same time. You can still work alone even if there are 400 people.

For eg : There is an offer for a full floor of a commercial building of lets say 10,000 Sq ft. I am interested in securing 2000 sq ft. With a database of 400, we just need to sound the members. I am certain I will find atleast 5 out of the 400 who will be interested in the balance 8000 sq ft. I still get my 2000 sq ft and the balnce will be shared with the other members. If there are more investors interested, you go for more floors. In the eyes of the developer he has sold 1 floor, but we have still retained our individual identities with our individual investments. What has happend is, you have got your individual investment and for a price lesser than market value.

We go as a group but still buy individually if required. In that way we are absolved of any infighting or disagreement between investors.

The developers will not sell on their terms. We are smart enough to diffrentiate between greed and actual. We put a counter offer and it works.

Classic case : Look at Dynasty Zarooni, they would probably buying at half the market price and selling at market price. He is not a fool to operate on a 20% margin. He is definitely getting more than that. You think he would put vall the money down when buying a building, he would have got the developer to agree to his terms and would be paying in installments.

The idea is to start. Ther will be "if's" and " buts " on the way. If it does not work out, what the hell, you have made 400 friends. We would have formed a club which meets to share views and talk about the market.

Regards

Roshan

Status
Not open for further replies.