Be on a TV Programme

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sarahmills

Is it your fantasy to buy a home by the sea?

Have you always dreamed about waking up to an ocean view?

Are you looking to buy a coastal property in the UK or Abroad either as a holiday hideaway or permanent residence?

Then get in touch!

TV show are looking for lively people to star in a high-end property series

Our expert will take buyers on the journey of a lifetime to view an array of affordable coastal homes and introduce them to the best the area has to offer.
If you’re looking for a new home by the sea then why not let us do the hard work for you and take the hassle out of househunting?

ASAP

M

Monika Berlin

Is it your fantasy to buy a home by the sea?

Have you always dreamed about waking up to an ocean view?

Are you looking to buy a coastal property in the UK or Abroad either as a holiday hideaway or permanent residence?

Then get in touch!

TV show are looking for lively people to star in a high-end property series

Our expert will take buyers on the journey of a lifetime to view an array of affordable coastal homes and introduce them to the best the area has to offer.
If you’re looking for a new home by the sea then why not let us do the hard work for you and take the hassle out of househunting?

ASAP

So, what is the catch? Or do you offer payment reductions for becoming the next evening show star? I always wondered how they do this? I'm sure nobody would put their mug on a TV program without getting some type of reward in return.
I'd love to hear what you guys offer in return for seeing investors throw their dummy. :D

L

Lysos

Monika,

It's simple. Pick somewhere you've never been, but would like to go, and get a free 'holiday'. You don't need to buy anything. "Place in the Sun" usually ends along the lines of - ' This was Fred & Sheila's first visit to Hawaii, and although they didn't buy any of the properties we showed them, decided this is the place for them and they plan on visiting again in the near future'.

Status
Not open for further replies.