Adivce Needed from the Serious Investors

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

attif

Hi,

i know i have already asked Roshans opinion on the matter, however now that i am an active member:), i would like to start a permanent thread. I am a newbie and have been looking into the Dubai market over the last few months.

After the recent demise of a very successful business in the UK, i really fancy a change in scenery, I have some money that i wanted to invest, my motive, become a full time investor initially in dubai, start small, flip, grow, flip etc etc.

Investor_uae, Roshan thankyou for providing much needed assistance, now my question is... if i were to dedicate 100% of my time on looking for deals, pre launch etc, would it be possible to make a living in Dubai still?

I say still as i know someone from the same city as me who went over in 2004, did the same, bought flipped etc now lives in Emirate Hills leading a very satisfying life, im sure. My theory is make enough to keep my hand in property but just move up the ranks if you like.

So my question is if i were to come to Dubai and look for investment opportunities could i actually make a living out of it or is it a bit of a dream?

All helpful posts would be much appreciated.

Once again thankyou to all the regular posters and if i do eventually get out to Dubai any assistance anyone could offer would really be appreciated.

Attif

T

talk

Serious Investor

You'll Not Find To Many Serious Investors Wanting To Post.competition You See.

Developers Want To Sell Floors At A Time 4/6/8/12/etc.then You Can Try And Flip At A 1% Profit.prelaunch You May Buy Less 5% With Developers Rising Prices 5% After Launch.check Out All Major Developers Now..

K

koko_koko

Hi

Hi,

i know i have already asked Roshans opinion on the matter, however now that i am an active member:), i would like to start a permanent thread. I am a newbie and have been looking into the Dubai market over the last few months.

After the recent demise of a very successful business in the UK, i really fancy a change in scenery, I have some money that i wanted to invest, my motive, become a full time investor initially in dubai, start small, flip, grow, flip etc etc.

Investor_uae, Roshan thankyou for providing much needed assistance, now my question is... if i were to dedicate 100% of my time on looking for deals, pre launch etc, would it be possible to make a living in Dubai still?

I say still as i know someone from the same city as me who went over in 2004, did the same, bought flipped etc now lives in Emirate Hills leading a very satisfying life, im sure. My theory is make enough to keep my hand in property but just move up the ranks if you like.

So my question is if i were to come to Dubai and look for investment opportunities could i actually make a living out of it or is it a bit of a dream?

All helpful posts would be much appreciated.

Once again thankyou to all the regular posters and if i do eventually get out to Dubai any assistance anyone could offer would really be appreciated.

Attif
Wlcome.

Give your contact email.

Status
Not open for further replies.