Job in Property Market?

• Thread starter Design Architect
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Design Architect

I'm really thinking in last couple of months. It's all part of midlife crisis :)

Although I'm and Architect/Interior Designer, I can't help to think about all others jobs around, that make much more money and with out usual stress and pressure of architects.
One of those jobs is realestate agent, the very ones that rent out and sell apartments.
By comparesment - usual salary of an architect is around 15-20k. As I saw on market - that's equivalent of 4-5 rented apartments/month for realestate agent. If he sell's something, even better. If he's successful - much much more. Successful architect can climb hierarchy ladder, and earn 30-40k.

I know - that in couple of years - architect will be expirienced and everybody would like to hire him, while realestate agent is still realestate agent. But with more money that architect, and less stress and hassle. Realestate agent will always be more and better informed about hot deals - and he will be the one selling apartments to successful architect....

At the end of the day - we all work for money. Realestate agent and architect...

My question is - is there any good realestate agencies - which are hiring new people who are inexperienced - but willing to start from 0% and learn fast....master degree in architecture is just a bonus :)

D

DubaiDMC

I'm really thinking in last couple of months. It's all part of midlife crisis :)

Although I'm and Architect/Interior Designer, I can't help to think about all others jobs around, that make much more money and with out usual stress and pressure of architects.
One of those jobs is realestate agent, the very ones that rent out and sell apartments.
By comparesment - usual salary of an architect is around 15-20k. As I saw on market - that's equivalent of 4-5 rented apartments/month for realestate agent. If he sell's something, even better. If he's successful - much much more. Successful architect can climb hierarchy ladder, and earn 30-40k.

I know - that in couple of years - architect will be expirienced and everybody would like to hire him, while realestate agent is still realestate agent. But with more money that architect, and less stress and hassle. Realestate agent will always be more and better informed about hot deals - and he will be the one selling apartments to successful architect....

At the end of the day - we all work for money. Realestate agent and architect...

My question is - is there any good realestate agencies - which are hiring new people who are inexperienced - but willing to start from 0% and learn fast....master degree in architecture is just a bonus :)

kindly pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.